8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Well done!!!! X

he absolutely powered through it - lapped me haha! :D he did brilliant! xxx

U did brill too :) x

How's u?! X

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay well done :D xxx

Training one to one is great. I love sw, but I prefer it when you are the only focus (not to sound self-centered!) so you cant blend in with others if you haven't done well. Really motivates me to keep trying and resist the takeaways!!

That being said my training this morning wasn't great. A very tiring weekend in london meant I was shattered, didn't do as well as I would have liked!

whatd you do? :)

It was a circuit lol. Kettlebell moves, abs work and finishing on the treadmill. I'm aching today lol!

And still going lol. I'm down to 16stone 2lbs. So lost 26.5lbs and 22 inches since starting with my trainer :)

So whereve you lost most inches?? :)

Still here, just keep forgetting to check in! I'm now down 32.2lbs since June 1st, all from healthy eating and exercise. I KNOW I've changed for life this time. I'm lighter than I've been for ten years, I'm never going back! Plus I'd feel guilty studying a fitness and exercise degree weighing what I used to lol. I have six weeks until it starts and I want to weigh less than 15 stone! I'm currently 15st 10.6lbs so fingers crossed!

Hi, I haven't been on here for ages. Had a bisy few months with new jjob and wedding. Never managed my target weight for the big day. Never mind. I have started to eat healthoier again and do some exercise. So far I lost about 2.4kg in 2 weeks. Let's hope it continues that way :)
How is everyone getting on?

In the end it didn't matter that I didn't get to my target. I am now quite determined to lose weight. Hopefully I stay motivated.

You're married now so keep working toward living a long healthy happy life! Gutted I only lost one pound this week. Wanted to get under 100kg. Now I am EXACTLY 100kg lol

1pound is still a loss. Slow and steady weight loss is best for your body. Next week you'll be under 100kg. Will take me a bit longer to get there:)

Back