8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

I don't have those secret footpaths annoyingly! Most of the village is an enormous hill that would kill me! In the spring/summer I might find somewhere on the drive to uni/school that I can stop and do a run after, maybe.

Well done for the awesome loss!! 2.5 isn't that slow!!

We will all do c25k :D x

:) shall we start the c25k together? X

I think we should! I think I must be destined too since I dreamt last night I was starting it! I even dreamt I downloaded the iphone app for it! If there is one lol! I'm gonna check it out :)

Oooo let me kno about app then :) I know there are iTunes downloads xx

:D sounds food! X

Well, 1.5lbs off this week. How is everyone else doing? I have lost 24lbs now...would be over 30lbs if I hadn't gone on holiday haha

Yaaay congrats on your loss youre doing so well im almost to 20lbs and i cant wait for that lol

Well done on the loss, might be a little less than you want but bet the break was worth it.

Lol i cant believe I gained that much, but it was a few months ago so not overly bothered now :) 4 more pounds and i get my shiny two stone sticker yaaaaaaaaaay!

1/2 lb this week I'm hoping for 2 or 3 this week, I always seem to have a whoo hoo week followed by a dip then back to a big loss, so fingers crossed. Congrats on the other great losses everyone.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have been a bit like that Dani, one week get 1 pound then next get 5, so I got 2 this week. 6 it is next week :D

Well done on your loss this week aesir :D

Thanks gymfreak. It all sounds familiar...I'm a member of the menshealth forums too and they have been very educating.

Good luck with your weigh in today Shenzi!!!

Thank you aesir!

Well done for the fab loss :) xx

Back