8 stones barrier passed

aw thank you everyone, but I couldn't have done it without my fabby CDC and everyone here on mini's. Between you, you've kept me sane on the bad days

Amazing loss, you have done so, so well. Well done :)

Laura x

Many congratulations, Andrea. You've done so well! I admire your stickability!

I'd got to 7st 10lbs then I've gone haywire and can't stop eating!! I've tried doing the chicken and green salad every evening bit but even that's not enough. I put on half a stone -but have got that off again now. I'm okay all day - its evenings that I'm struggling when I'm at home on my own. I'm hoping that I'll be better once I go back to work on Tuesday and I'm more into a routine. I'd done so well and not cheated once until a couple of weekends ago and then it just went wrong!

But I'm determined to get back on it. On a more positive note, I bought some new jeans yesterday and only needed to buy a size 16! First time I've been this size in over 20 years!! That gave me a boost - then I was fed up on my own earlier today so popped to Morrisons and bought all kinds of things I shouldn't have!!

I really need to get the focus back as I was doing so well - and I know I can do it!!

Back