Total Solution 8 week challenge...

Plym2bslim

Ok folks i really need help staying on track here, so i thought i'd create my own challenge, anyone is welcome to join,
I've done an 8 week challenge as its EXACTLY 8 weeks until my wedding :eek:
Here goes...
Plym2bslim - 32lbs

Hi

I'll keep you company!

I have a bit longer to lose some of my weight... I'd like to be in the 14s for my 40th birthday at the beginning of June but I'll go for 25lbs in 8 weeks as that allows for a couple of off-plan events occurring in the next 8 weeks so...

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Newmummy - 25lbs

My weigh in day is Monday and my starting weight is 17st 9.5lbs. Not expecting much this week as I've had 2 off-plan days.

Hello there!

Great challenge! Ive just logged on today as I am going to start an 8 week challenge tomorrow myself & saw your post. Im off on my first hols abroad with my little girl who will be around 18 months so i really want to loose some weight to feel more comfortable in shorts & around the pool.

Fantastic goal for your wedding day! Lets spur each other on!:D

I wonder how much to pledge during that time? Can anyone give me an idea of what is achievable? starting weight is about 18.7 stone but i'll weigh tomorrow morning to be more accurate.

nearly30 said:
Hello there!

Great challenge! Ive just logged on today as I am going to start an 8 week challenge tomorrow myself & saw your post. Im off on my first hols abroad with my little girl who will be around 18 months so i really want to loose some weight to feel more comfortable in shorts & around the pool.

Fantastic goal for your wedding day! Lets spur each other on!:D

I wonder how much to pledge during that time? Can anyone give me an idea of what is achievable? starting weight is about 18.7 stone but i'll weigh tomorrow morning to be more accurate.

Hiya... I started at 19.7st 5 weeks ago and I'm expecting to be 17.7st at WI tomorrow. Exante say to expect a stone a month on TS but for those of us on the heavier you can expect a good loss that first month. Don't over-commit on the challenge. I'd be tempted to say 35lbs (2.5st) which should be achievable if you stick 100% and drink loads of water. Otherwise, opt for 2st. I remember when I got down to 16st4lbs with LL from 20.5st and I felt amazing and so much more confident so 2st will make such a difference to you.

Good luck!!

Cx

Oh can I join please I am off to Mexico for my hols in June and it's my 13th wedding anniversary whilst we are there so I would love to be at my wedding weight by then !! My current weight is 17st 3lb I have lost a stone in 2 weeks so far so ideally I would love 3-4 stone by the 16th June.

I know I won't get this off in 8 weeks so if I aim for 2 stone maybe that's doable !

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Newmummy - 25lbs
Chunky Madwife - 30lbs
Oafette - 28lbs

Thanks guys
X

Thanks Claire ( New Mummy)

Thats really helpful & congratulations on your weightloss!

I think when you have a lot to loose it is quite hard sometimes to get motivated as you feel it will take so long and that you won't really notice anything until you are much nearer your target but thats not true at all really. Saying 2st will make a different is so true & very encouraging. I'll be the same weight I was when I met my husband if I loose 2st so still very much overweight but it will make a big difference & I can wear clothes I haven't worn for ages & buy new ones of course:p

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Newmummy - 25lbs
Chunky Madwife - 30lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb

nearly30 said:
Thanks Claire ( New Mummy)

Thats really helpful & congratulations on your weightloss!

I think when you have a lot to loose it is quite hard sometimes to get motivated as you feel it will take so long and that you won't really notice anything until you are much nearer your target but thats not true at all really. Saying 2st will make a different is so true & very encouraging. I'll be the same weight I was when I met my husband if I loose 2st so still very much overweight but it will make a big difference & I can wear clothes I haven't worn for ages & buy new ones of course:p

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Newmummy - 25lbs
Chunky Madwife - 30lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb

I agree. I know 16st is still big, but to me there's a huge difference between 18st and 16st. I felt a lot more 'normal' at 16st than I did before and to me, it's a real psychological barrier to get below 16.4 as this was my lowest on LL which I did over 5 years ago.

We can do this!!

Cx

Well I've got no chance of achieving the kind of losses you girls are aiming for, so I'll got for 20lb. I'll be happy with that.

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Newmummy - 25lbs
Chunky Madwife - 30lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb
Mia - 20lb

Started this morning ladies and so far so good feeling so blooming cold though.. Have actually been drinking hot water to warm myself up. Mind you doesn't help that its blowing a gale outside! Have cranked the heating up!;)

How is everyone today? :grouphugg:

3lbs off for me this week! Not so bad bearing in mind that I had 2 off-plan days.

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Newmummy - 22lbs to go (3/25lbs)
Chunky Madwife - 30lbs (9lbs off, 21 to go).
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb
Mia - 20lb
DustQueen - 28lbs

Can I join as well please? On day 3, don't quite have the 8 weeks though as we are getting married in 6 eeekkkkk. I am currently 15st 13 and would love to be 14st when we marry, not sure if this is realistic but will give it a bash.

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb
Mia - 20lb
DustQueen - 28lbs[/QUOTE]
Welshlal - 27lbs

New to this and would love to join this challenge. Just typed it all out and my message seems to have disappeared!! How can I add myself to the list please ladies?
I don't quite have the 8 weeks as we get married in 6 weeks eeekkkkk!!
Am 15st 13 at present and would like to be 14st wen we wed not sure it's realistic but will give it a bash x

Welshlal - 27lbs

Oops other message has appeared now. Apologies ladies xx

ill join if thats ok? i know it could be unrealistic but tis happened before in a similar period on this diet so I'm gonna go for a round 50lb :p hard to achieve but i like to aim high :p plus I'm a guy so i lose naturally faster :p

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb
Mia - 20lb
DustQueen - 28lbs
Welshlal - 27lbs
Wannabeaslimjim-50lbs

I started Exante yesterday and i'd love to join your 8 week challenge. I would be over the moon if I could lose 21lbs so here goes!

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb
Mia - 20lb
DustQueen - 28lbs
Welshlal - 27lbs
Wannabeaslimjim-50lbs
Wannabe Weeney - 21lbs

Good luck everyone.

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb
Mia - 20lb (3.25 gone, 16.75 to go)
DustQueen - 28lbs
Welshlal - 27lbs
Wannabeaslimjim-50lbs
Wannabe Weeney - 21lbs

Plym2bslim - 32lbs
Oafette - 28lb
Nearly30 - 28lb
Mia - 20lb (3.25 gone, 16.75 to go)
DustQueen - 28lbs
Welshlal - 27lbs ( 10lbs off 17 to go)
Wannabeaslimjim-50lbs
Wannabe Weeney - 21lbs

Just weighed in end of week 1 and 10pm loss, so chuffed and makes my target look a bit more achievable xx

Back