8 WEEK CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

2 and a half stone in 8 weeks! Wow (quickly converts in head... thats about 15kgs) I'd be happy with that too!!!!!

I believe it does start to taper off tho, the closer you get to goal...

Well done brien! Tomorrow is week 4 weigh in for me so I'll let you know in the morning!!!!

1.6kgs down today...........feels like it should be more? No cm/inches lost either..... its only week 4?:confused:

well done on your loss, are you doing any exercises as well to lose the inches. The inches should start to disappear soon :)

Body pump is great for toning depending on your energy levels. I used to do it when on LLL a few years ago. Fast results :) xxx

I have to say strength training is really what helps keep weight off (once it's off!). I for one find it very hard to 'excercise' when on plan...but then again, I do carry 2 x 30lb youngsters a LOT.. I'm hoping that gives me some credit!
Second week of re-start for me! Still kind of thankful husband is away since it does take away the outside influences that would probably otherwise see me fail.

How's everyone doing?

I have the podium for a moment to say...

After a weeks glitch, my (restart) first week WI loss was 10lbs! I'm delighted and focused and ready for another 100% SS week.

Where is everybody??? How you all doing???

Down by 15lbs now in week 5 of this challenge! C'mon another 13lbs in the remaining 3 weeks!!! :)

How is everyone else doing? xx

Have my week 5 weigh in but don't think I've lost anything this week. Did a kettlebells class last night. I ache all over today. Back for another class tomorrow. I've been so bad this week with not drinking my water. Is there anything at all I can add to it. I think if I could increase the water to a minimum of 2.5l a day the scales might start moving again.

Have my week 5 weigh in but don't think I've lost anything this week. Did a kettlebells class last night. I ache all over today. Back for another class tomorrow. I've been so bad this week with not drinking my water. Is there anything at all I can add to it. I think if I could increase the water to a minimum of 2.5l a day the scales might start moving again.

Every so often I have the reduced salt bouillon so it seems like I'm having chicken soup! I also add extra water to my tetras, espesh the choc one and make a large cup of hot chocolate. Do you have the CWP water flavourings? The berry one is yummy and tastes a bit like sherbet!

Hi Gemjar and Dupton and Brein.....

WELL DONE on the 10lbs... now is that the motivation you needed or WHAT!:innocent0002::innocent0002:

I believe the water flavourants are very nice - I havnt tried them, but will at some stage. I'm doing ok on water alone - and to have a change, I have sparkling water which is lovely!

I have WI tomorrow for week 5 - and I did a hop on the scale this morning and was on target. Hoping to get slightly UNDER target for tomorrow as I missed my target by .1gram last week and week before!!!

Meeting my consultant on Friday for the first time since starting the diet.... she's a witch so dont think I'll tell her about my weekly "egg cheat"....

Sooo - how is everyone doing?
Had my WI yesterday - at end of week 2 and I hit the 14lb mark! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - a STONE!
Motivated to carry on! Husband is back in 11 days and I'm really hoping to hit the 20lb mark.
Today I put on a pair of knee high boots that were FINALLY not so tight to turn my toes blue.

Here's hoping to stay IN THE ZONE!
:)

Sooo - how is everyone doing?
Had my WI yesterday - at end of week 2 and I hit the 14lb mark! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - a STONE!
Motivated to carry on! Husband is back in 11 days and I'm really hoping to hit the 20lb mark.
Today I put on a pair of knee high boots that were FINALLY not so tight to turn my toes blue.

Here's hoping to stay IN THE ZONE!
:)

Morning dupton

Welldone on the BOOTS!!! whoohooo! I'm sure you'll be even thinner when dh gets back! How are you feeling?

Just did a sneak peak WI and up slightly since yesterday, so not going to sneak a peak anymore!! Its demotivating!

Wow Dupton, you're doing so well! Keep it up and good luck with the rest xx

Back