Step 1 Sole Source 8 week ?? christmas challenge

MsJH

Who is up for an 8 week Xmas challenge. Giving it 100% on plan to feel great come December. Daily motivation to help one another. First week goal is 7ibs who is joining me?

Woop hoo!
I have loads to loose in comparison to you, but I've got my weigh in tonight too! 1st weigh in ( 2 weeks on it) Accept for 1 day when I had a wedding!

Well first weigh in!!!! ( 2 weeks ish on plan- was off plan 1 day) and lost 11lbs so pleased with that! I'm now 20stone 6,5lbs
I would like to get to 18.7lbs by Xmas!

Me please! Although I do have a slight head start of 2 weeks - my 2nd weigh in is tonight. 1st weigh in I lost 10lb yay!! Been 100% on plan :)

Thanks and thanks :) I need a decent loss tonight, not struggling with not eating at all really but really missing my social life so I need it to be worth it. I've been a proper hermit recently! xx

Thank you!
Welcome Clareb! I'm really struggling with the no social life bit too! As all my social gatherings are around food or booze! I also think it's just gonna get harder the closer we get to christmas!
I've got a worls team breakfast this week but I'm just gonna try and stay in kitchen/ help tidy or something! but then I'm round a colleagues on the evening where I know I have got to eat but she eats really healthy like fish and salad healthy so I'm gonna have to do a plus day or step 2 or whatever they call it!
I no this diet works now so we just gotta stick at it pound by pound!

Hiya I'd like to join :) I'm aiming for 28lb off by christmas x

Welcome numptymum! I wanna aim for 31lb before Xmas as lost 11lb so far so would be a nice 3 stone off!:)

It's so hard and I agree it's the social scene I miss most as everything revolves around food. It's so hard but take it day by day and if you do have a bad day then start again it's not the end if the world. We are still eating than if we were not on plan. I average it out about 1lb a day on SS. I've just jumped on the scales 13,7 on Monday and 13,2 today that's 5 lb since Monday I'm happy enough with that. If I get into the 12 by Monday il feel it's been worth it.

Well, had my weigh in last night and ANOTHER 7LBS OFF!!! That's 17lbs in 2 weeks and 3 days. Thrilled :D xx

Hi Willpowerwoman,
Do you use the ready to drink shakes from Cambridge diet? I want some information before I buy! Can you help me?
Thanks,
D

Hi Willpowerwoman, Do you use the ready to drink shakes from Cambridge diet? I want some information before I buy! Can you help me? Thanks, D

Hi yes I get the chocolate ready made shakes and I love them! They r the main reason I choose camebridge over over vlcds Id be lost without them! There so handy for me as I work shifts so I just pop a few in my bag (one in the car for emergencies) I find they taste nice cold so I keep them in the fridge. Saying that tho everyone's taste buds are different. I'm more chocolatey minded so also like the choc mint sachet and choc mint bar although I find the bars bloat me. I'd experiment with a few diff flavours that you like in real life (ie I hate coffee so won't go near those flavours) but the ready made shakes are ace for a busy lifestyle! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that information, they sound great. I want to know where they source the milk from, (this is important to me!!!) - do they have a code in an oval symbol at the bottom of the carton? If they do then I can find out where it comes from. Thanks, xx

Thanks for that information, they sound great. I want to know where they source the milk from, (this is important to me!!!) - do they have a code in an oval symbol at the bottom of the carton? If they do then I can find out where it comes from. Thanks, xx

No code I'm afraid, not that I can see anyway x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back