8 weeks challenge!!!

Hi all, nice to here your all doing well,
i lost 4lb last wednesday so still doing good,
i am down to 13st 2lb now from 15st 9lb so i am starting to see the difference now, thankgod,
my sister starts cd for the first time tomoz so i have been filling her in, i hope she sticks to it but i dont think she will lol, she hasnt got much will power.
any way. i am hoping i have lost at least 3lb this week so i will be in my 12'st
i havent been that weight for such a long time, i havent seen my sister for 8 weeks and she seen me yesterday and cant believe how much weight i have lost , i felt great, she said my cheek bones are back and my double chin has dissapered lol,
any ho ,
hope every one keeps up the good work, xx
sarah x

Hello yvonne yes on ww now but a little secret im seeing my old CDC on friday see if i can come back maybe see what she say's.!

Im missing the fast weight loss really lol . so may see you all soon next week.!

Take care xx

so how did all yoou guys do its the last week of your 8 week challenge isnt it?

i would love to loose 3 stone in 8 weeks, but i dont see how?! im on ss+ but cdc reckons there is not much diff between ss and ss + re weight lost and time it takes etc. ive lost 1st 12 in 6 weeks and am well pleased with that. i thought the average was about a stone per month. i dont know if im completely on the wrong lines here but if im sticking to the diet 100 % i dont really see that i can controll the rate of loss..... though if theres some tips and advice pleeeeeease let me know coz three stone in 8 weeks id love it! :)

hi, i am on ss+ , i have almost lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, i am just 2lb away from my 3rd stone, and all i do is glug the water and i weigh every thing that goes in my mouth and i often take a good half hour to an hour walk,
to burn off extra cals,
i still have a bit to go but i am getting there, i think by the end of november i should be at my goal!
xx

hi all!! i just want to say that i want to lose another stone by the 10th of november so i am setting myself a mini goal,
does it sound likei am setting my target to high or does any one think i can do it???
any body else up for a mini goal ???
sarah xxx

Hi Sarah weighed in tonight... and my cdc said she thinks i can lose another 2 stone in 6 weeks.. :) which will mean im in the 11's for xmas!.. whoop.. that will do me!.. going to try really hard to hit it.. :)

xx

8 week challenge count me in!!!!

ok had a naughty fall off wagon kinda day (first n last time)

my wi are on a friday sometimes weekly sometimes fortnightly

hmm 26 lb lost so far who knows what will happen thos week with my foolishness but 8 weeks will take us to 15th december but lets call it 18 th dec as thats the nearest weigh in night conveniently my dads b.day and on top of xmas!!!

im gonna try my hardest for 2 stone 7lb off in 8 weeks :) ontop of what ive lost ofc!

wow that would be great!! im gonna do it n il post my wi results.... sad how im actually excited rofl! right me n that wii r going to get much better aquainted

good luck guys!

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 26lb
still to loose 71lb

mini target - lose additional 2st 7 by dec 18th

xx

Hey Shell.. :)

You will defo be able to do that loss!...stay positive!

Hoorah!

xxx

p.s Sarah... think we should now the original 8 weeks is up... set ourselves NEW targets.... mine will be the 2 stone in 6 weeks... :) xx

6 Weeks challenge

Hey Shell.. :)

You will defo be able to do that loss!...stay positive!

Hoorah!

xxx
Hiya hun, hows it going, nice to hear your still with us.
i have just had my weigh in and i am finily in under 13st weighing in at 12st 13lb.
it felt great to hear that lol,
any way i think your right about setting new challenge, i am going to try 2 stone in 6 weeks, which should bring me just below target, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, xsarahx

p.s Sarah... think we should now the original 8 weeks is up... set ourselves NEW targets.... mine will be the 2 stone in 6 weeks... :) xx

Hiya hun, hows it going, nice to hear your still with us.
i have just had my weigh in and i am finily in under 13st weighing in at 12st 13lb.
it felt great to hear that lol,
any way i think your right about setting new challenge, i am going to try 2 stone in 6 weeks, which should bring me just below target, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, xsarahx

8 week challenge count me in!!!!

ok had a naughty fall off wagon kinda day (first n last time)

my wi are on a friday sometimes weekly sometimes fortnightly

hmm 26 lb lost so far who knows what will happen thos week with my foolishness but 8 weeks will take us to 15th december but lets call it 18 th dec as thats the nearest weigh in night conveniently my dads b.day and on top of xmas!!!

im gonna try my hardest for 2 stone 7lb off in 8 weeks :) ontop of what ive lost ofc!

wow that would be great!! im gonna do it n il post my wi results.... sad how im actually excited rofl! right me n that wii r going to get much better aquainted

good luck guys!

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 26lb
still to loose 71lb

mini target - lose additional 2st 7 by dec 18th

xx
hi shell, you will defo be able to do that if you dont fall off the wagon lol,
wii's are also great to burn extra cals so bring on the wii .
i am gng to try and lose 2 stone in 6 weeks which should be a challenge lol , sarah x

Back