8 weeks challenge!!!

Good idea Dione... speak to your CDC.... you can defo lose the last 8lbs on the 1000 plan... just look at Jim he regularly posts on the forums.. and has only done the 1000 plan and is doing brilliantly... :)

x

Morning everyone

How are we all this morning?

Good Morning Guys,

Well i had WI and gained 2lb. Im ok with it though. As i said i had a planned weekend off and really enjoyed myself, besides its all about learning how to deal with maintenance and learning what are the right foods to eat so im happy. My only regret was i didnt drink enough water but ive learnt my lesson on that and will move on. Spoke to CDC and i am so positive and no i am capable of getting on track and getting to goal.

I am H>A>P>P>Y!!!! :)

Woohooo... you sound really positive now Dione... :) well done on a gain of only 2lbs... which will mostly be water retention anyway!... :) get glugging and pee it all away!.. :) xx

LOL thanks Clare. How are you doing today hun xxx

Heelllllloooooooooooo it's gone really quiet on this thread now which is a shame.!!!

Really hope we are well?? im day 2 ssing finding it hard.!!

*walks in with head hung low*
Hi everyone, ashamed to say I am putting the weight I lost back on slowly, was planning not to come back to CD as its not really going to fit in with Uni and everything but I NEED to return, Im just going to do SS for about 8weeks and hopefully get this last 2 1/2 st off for ever then maybe 1/2st through the maintenance plans.
Well done Shanny on getting to goal!! How is everyone doing? I really need to catch up!
xxx

Hi Yvonne,

Sorry to hear it hun and good luck with SS.

Hey Shan you ok hun? How are you feeling this morning?

I have lost 2lb already, done my Davina dvd and going running tonight and tomorrow with colleagues from work.... I am in the zone lol xxxx

Hi all, i havent been on here for a few days, hope every 1 is ok!!
i didnt have my weigh in this week as cdc on holiday this week, but i know i have had good loss this week,, i think around 4 or 5lb maybe.
cant wait till next wednesday till i get weighed.
must admit was going to call it a day with the diet today, i am getting bored of it and to be quite honest i need to eat a decent meal lol and a nice bottle of wine, x

well done shanny, 3lb is great, i have my weigh in on wednesday and i havent seen cdc for 2 weeks so she probs expects me to have had a good loss but i have been naughty this week so i think i may have only lost 3 or 4lb in 2 weeks which is s**t x
but i may be wrong xxx
glad to know your doing well, xxsarahxx

Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been around, been very poorly :(

I got man flu and have been in bed for 5 days. Back to work today but still feeling rough. I lost 1lb last Tues but looking at a good loss at WI tomorrow.
Have stuck to plan as much as poss when your ill but have checked the scales and have still lost :) :)

I will try and catch up on all the posts asap but i hope you are all ok xxxx

Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been around, been very poorly :(

I got man flu and have been in bed for 5 days. Back to work today but still feeling rough. I lost 1lb last Tues but looking at a good loss at WI tomorrow.
Have stuck to plan as much as poss when your ill but have checked the scales and have still lost :) :)

I will try and catch up on all the posts asap but i hope you are all ok xxxx
Hi , hope your feeling better.
its been very quiet on here over the last week or so,
i lost 5lb over the last 2 weeks, i was a bit dissapointed but i suppose its a loss,
i think my weigh in this wednesday wonr be great either as (TOTM)
good luck with ya weigh in this week xxxsarahxxx

Hi Sez,
5 lb is fantastic hun, how could you be upset about that? Its amazing, give yourself a pat on the back babe xxx

I had TOTM last week which is 1 of the reasons i only lost 1lb rubbish eh?

Hope you are ok xxx

Hi Guys,

How are you all? Missed you all lots xxx Im still poorly (even though back at work) cant seem to shift this cold and feel i have no energy what so ever.

On a good note i had WI this morning and lost a whopping 4lb!!!! I am soooo proud of myself as i was really ill yet still managed to lose. I am doing 810 for 1 more week then moving up to 1000

Only 5lb until i hit target!!!! Whoop Whoop. I cant stop smiling xxx

How is everyone else doing? xxx

hi sez,
5 lb is fantastic hun, how could you be upset about that? Its amazing, give yourself a pat on the back babe xxx

i had totm last week which is 1 of the reasons i only lost 1lb rubbish eh?

Hope you are ok xxx
thanks hun, i suppose its not that bad lol, i was just being misserable :(
but feeling much better today,
i got my weighin tomoz so will keep posted,
hows you doing?
Sarahxxx

hi guys,

how are you all? Missed you all lots xxx im still poorly (even though back at work) cant seem to shift this cold and feel i have no energy what so ever.

On a good note i had wi this morning and lost a whopping 4lb!!!! I am soooo proud of myself as i was really ill yet still managed to lose. I am doing 810 for 1 more week then moving up to 1000

only 5lb until i hit target!!!! Whoop whoop. I cant stop smiling xxx

how is everyone else doing? Xxx
hope u feel better soon hun, there is nothing worse than feeling ill spesh when u cant comfort eat lol,
(well thats wot i do when i am ill )
any way, fantastic results for you this week,
keep up the good work hun,
your nearly there .
Xsarahx

cheers hun means alot xxx

Hi everyone....Shanny Im guessing you are on WW now? Well done on the lb loss

I started CD again last Sat, I was sooo ill and still done it which was quite good. I weighed in on Thurs with an 8lb loss wooo. Have been off CD since Thurs evening ooops. Will get back on it tomorrow hopefully have a good week, my CDC is away this week so I wont WI until next Thurs. I am doing CD until beginning of December and am hoping to go into the New Year not as fat as I am now as I dont want next year to be full of dieting as this year has been. So trying to loose 1 1/2st- 2st in that time...

How is everyone??

Back