8 weeks challenge!!!

hi every one, i am feeling good today, i had good sleep last night and feeling very positive.
i have decided to stick this diet out until i get in my 13's and see how i feel then, i might stay with the diet or i might go slimming world to lose the rest as its much cheaper but i am going to give it 100% completly first and see what the out come is.
hope every one feeling good today.
thanks to every one for advice and support, your all fab...
All my kids are sat here with sweets and it not bothering me at all,
i have got pretty nasty headache tho nuy hey ho,
have good day every one xxxx

Morning all, hope everyones doing well. My Ohs brother didn't turn up last night but turned up this morning instead (i hadn't even had my coffee yet ;) ).
Yvonne, noone is going to be mad at you, none of us are saints (except maybe sez who has managed not to cheat once!) and how you do this diet is completely up to you. Don't be scared to contact your cdc her job is to support you not make you feel chastised or bad, and if you explain the problems you are having i'm sure she can come up with a way to help you.
I've been using Paul Mckennas cd 'I can make you thin' to try and help stop the bored eating temptation and mostly it works ;)
Big hugs and willpower vibes to you all, have a great day everyone.
Kids are back at school tomorrow, yay for peace and quiet!

Hey choo my CDC is actually a man!! I dont find him the least bit supportive to be honest, in the first few weeks it was literally just an exchange of money then he'll give me my products and i'll be on my way. I would always be the one instigating the conversations, grrr....I travel an hour on public transport to see him and hes my closest one.
I hope i can get back on the wagon tomorrow.
Sez you are doing so well!!
Dione lol @ you mixing up the plans hehehe....well done on doing 100% even though you had a crappy day.
Lol Shanny, yes we all love food but I love it too much ooops.

Well i must admit i am struggling today :( ive just has my SS+ meal and i am really hungry. I know is because i have had enough water so i am trying to glug as much as possible. The builder came today to do a quote for the dmamge and it is far worse then i thought. I need a whole new kitchen ceiling, archway needs re skimming which means they have to paint the whole kitchen, new floor boards in en suite and bedroom, new tiles the whole shower needs to be pulled out, new wardrobe, new carpet, 2 new walls which means bedroom needs re painting too. They think itll take approx 2 weeks to complete the work i have to clear everything out. I have the insurance man coming out tomorrow to assess it. There is no way i can stay in the house with the kids whilst the work is being done so they'll have to pay for hotel and kennels for dog grrrrrr.
I know that i am covered by insurance but it is really stressing me out. Everything in the house is up side down yet i stil have to go to work etc
Sorry to vent xx

i am not going to let it get to me though and will make sure i stick to it 100% no blips for me ;)

i am not going to let it get to me though and will make sure i stick to it 100% no blips for me ;)

Good for you Dione and feel free to vent away :) i hope the work gets done quickly and as hassle free as possible for you.

Hey choo my CDC is actually a man!! I dont find him the least bit supportive to be honest, in the first few weeks it was literally just an exchange of money then he'll give me my products and i'll be on my way. I would always be the one instigating the conversations, grrr....I travel an hour on public transport to see him and hes my closest one.
I hope i can get back on the wagon tomorrow.

eeek, I feel all sexist now :eek: I should know better. I'm sorry he isn't supportive though, maybe find a new cdc even if it takes a bit longer to get there (i remember the hell of traveling in London) at least you'll feel supported, which is probably why you've had so much trouble staying on, or if not come on here more and we'll be your stand in counselor, may not be trained but will support you as much as we can and you need :)

Hello... im back from a weekend at the seaside visiting my parents... was really really hard... would usually spend the whole time having cakes and tea.. fish and chips... bacon butties.. you name it we usually scoff it... butttt... i was really good (if not a bit miserable) and stuck to my packs... :) everyone else ate it all... but i was the one in CONTROL!...:) - will add some pics.. :)

Got back about an hour ago.. and am watching Agatha Christie.. and having a relax :)

So much to catch up on in 2 days!.. ha!.. :) sounds like you have all have had eventful weekends.... lets all have a brilliant week before out weigh ins!...

xxx

Dione did you do 100% in the end?? I bet you did!! Sorry to hear about your kitchen. Lol Choo....dont feel sexist, it does feel abit weird having a male CDC lol. Yeah I might get a new CDC, might help me get back on track.
ClareyMary well bloody done on staying 100% during your mini-break :eek:

I have lowered my goal to 9st, so I have about 2 1/2 st to loose now:'( I want to do it before Xmas, preferebly by November. So tomorrow im knuckling down, glugging my water and blending those shakes..chewing those bars!!

Morning all, hope everyones feeling good. Kids back at school today so back to normality.
Special vibes to Yvonne, if you feel tempted to cheat pop on here and we'll talk you out of it :)

Its no longer cheating, I am just eating normally....I dont know what to do. I have eaten today...I guess this is the end of CD for me?? Or maybe I will just start again when I find a new CDC.

Maybe try one of the other plans Yvonne, one that allows food? Like the ss+ or 810? That may help while you get another cdc, yours doesn't sound too good, did he get back to you after you emailed him?

Thing is I want to do SS as the loss is faster. A CDC emailed me from this site and shes a she!! Lol! She is based near my uni which is a bonus so im thinking of just restarting once I start uni. And doing it properly :)
How are you getting on today?

Hi Yvonne, i think your right... if you dont get on with your CDC then its pointless giving up all the time...

When do you start uni?... and i think you should eat the Low GI way until then?... this is what you should be doing in maintence anyway... so should hopefully help you not put your hard earned 27lbs back on.. and give you abit of practice for the future and eating well at uni!.. (going from experience i gave up last year on CD and just ate all the crap that made me fat in the first place and ended up bigger than when i started!)

Stick with us on here thou... if your following Low GI you can still get loads of support!...

:) xxx

What is Low GI??? Does it involve chinese food, curries and mcdonalds??? Please say yes!! ;) Lol
I should be starting uni week after next so another 2 weeks of me being off plan. I definately plan to stick with this thread and dont plan to put any weight on eeek.

Its apparently (according to my CDC) what they try and teach you in the maintence stages... its all about eating foods that fill you for longer and keep your energy levels up..

The GI Diet - List of low GI foods

Good luck... hope you figure it out once you have started uni.. :)

x

What is Low GI??? Does it involve chinese food, curries and mcdonalds???
If it does, can i do it? ;)
Can't wait till Wednesday for my WI as feeling really positive this week (and can't wait to get some new flavours as i'm pretty bored of the chocolate mint now hehe ). I've even just booked myself a driving lesson!
Hows everyone else doing?

Hi all,

Well what a day. hetic but even though alot of sress i have managed another 100% day whoop whoop :) :) :)
ive been that busy i didnt have my 2nd shake til 5pm :( just had my ss+ meal and still have to have another shake (dont think i can stomach it though as im full) is that wrong?
How is everyone? xx

I'm doing great thanks Dione, about to have my last shake and hop into bed (I'm such a party animal nowadays hehe)
Big congratulations on another 100% day :)

Hi All,

Well just been weighed and OMG i lost 7 lb......running around like a nutcase :)

I was sooooo happy and proud of myself. I am now 10st 12 which i havent been for years

Hope you all have a good day xx

Back