8 weeks challenge!!!

hi all,

well just been weighed and omg i lost 7 lb......running around like a nutcase :)

i was sooooo happy and proud of myself. I am now 10st 12 which i havent been for years

hope you all have a good day xx

fantastic!!! 7lb (half stone) thats great, well done.
I have my weigh in tomoz, but dont think i have lost much this week.
I havent cheated but i have had a tiny bit extra salad on my ss+ meal lol,
but other than that i have been 100% all week.
Hopefully the scales will prove me wrong tomoz. .
Hows every one doing. :d

Weigh in tonight for me... eek!... weighed this morning on my scales and its a definate loss... just dont know what the difference between hers and my scales are.. fingers crossed.... want to be in the 14's by next weigh in....

Congratulations Dione thats brill!... and on SS+ ! :)

x

Thanks Guys,

I am so happy cant stop smiling :) It has really motivated me to keep at this now :)

Well done Dione, thats a fab loss!!

Thanks Yvonne & Caroline

Caroline 3lb is still a good loss. i was only losing 1-3lb a week then just had another big loss so i think you have to have the small losses to then have the big ones
Fantastic inch loss hun xxx

Evening loveies im on another 100% day today 2 CDs had water coffees now cooking me chicken and cottage cheese.

nothing else will enter my mouth lol. Dione your still on my mind hun i.e my INSPIRATION for me to carry on my long hard journey with CD at the moment.!!!

But we will all get their in our own time, heey sarah hun u will have lost im sure.

well done caroline 3pounds off thats how much im aiming for this week. Claire good luck for tonight, hello choo , yvonne.
i must say me water intake is looowww. xx

weigh in last night and lost 3 pound and another 4.5 inch's. Was a little disappointed but I did everything 100% so I guess it will come off as and when it feels like it. Plus it's the inch's that will get mt in my dress and that's 12.5 inch's so far in 2 weeks :)

That's a brilliant loss well done!
I've been out all day and spoilt myself a bit, got some bio-oil, some new makeup and a pot of Lush's 'Angels with bare skin' which I adore. Figure it all came to less than i would have spent on takeaways this week if I wasn't cding so I could ;)

choo i cant wait to go out and treat myself :)

Shanny well done hun, i told you , you can do it xxx

im like a cheshire cat as i cant remember the last time iwas in the 10's lol. I cant wait to go shopping for new clothes but going to hold off for a bit until i get to 10.7 then its off woth the hubby's credit card lol lol
CDC said she wanted me to go up to 810 but i begged to stay on ss+_until i reaach 10.7. She agreed. I am so nervous about eating normal food again and going up the plans. As my cdc said this is when i need to start being more active but i am so pushed for time i know i will find it really really hard. I really dont know what i am going to do :( i would love to have the time to go to the gym but i dont besides i am about to cancel my membership as i cant afford it anymore. I was thinking of buying a mini stepper and do it from home once the kids go to bed but will have to wait until the end of the month before i can buy it as have so much to pay out this month. Im sure i will come up with something x I must admit i am really struggling today. Not sure if it is because i have been weighed but i am constantly thinking about food :( i feel very very hungry HELP :(
How has everyone done today?

What is evryones evening meal tonight?? Straight after dinner im going to iron my work clothes for tomorrow then watch t.v in bed.!

Cant have anything else, im so strong during the day just evenings.!
I have two parties this weekend both contain food /meals aswell.!
What's a girl to do??? x

What is evryones evening meal tonight?? Straight after dinner im going to iron my work clothes for tomorrow then watch t.v in bed.!

Cant have anything else, im so strong during the day just evenings.!
I have two parties this weekend both contain food /meals aswell.!
What's a girl to do??? x

Hi hun,
I have just had 3 strips of chicken (120g) with pepper and parsley and 1 celery cut into slices.

I have my sons 3rd birthday party on saturday as well and i know i will find it hard with the party food for the kids and BBQ for the adults :( we;ll have to help each other through it xx

Hi hun,
I have just had 3 strips of chicken (120g) with pepper and parsley and 1 celery cut into slices.

I have my sons 3rd birthday party on saturday as well and i know i will find it hard with the party food for the kids and BBQ for the adults :( we;ll have to help each other through it xx

I have just had 3 strips of chicken (120g)
where do u buy them from and what brand?? lol x

I'm ssing so my evening meal is a hot vanilla hehe. I'd love to ss+ but i don't trust myself to stick to just 120g of chicken etc :)
Dione maybe drink some more water or have a food pack, you have done so great, don't stop now!

i get the chicken from either asda or sainsburys hun

Thanks Choo i wont give in xxx

i think i am craving as TOTM is due this week (prob tomorrow) so thats when i crave forcarbs. I feel really bloated. I have endometriosis so my belly expands and makes me look preggers lol

Got loads of compliments today (even from the MD) saying i look good which made me feel better. Im gonna put some more pics on x

Hello peeps... i had my weigh in and lost 4lbs :) am please with that.. :) Having a SS+ meal for my tea tonight... fish and broccoli :) yum :) also thou... just sneakily had a couple of slices of pickled beetroot... um.. now im not sure if this will knock me out of ketosis so will have to monitor it now :(

Also this week i have only got tetras and bars... really sick of making up the soups and shakes... just want to grab and go with it... :(

Lots of water this week... trying for another 4 next week :)

Have a good evening x :)

Back