8 weeks challenge!!!

Thanks Choo... do you think i might off mucked it up with the beetroot??!!... bit worried now! :( x

I looked it up on a website and it says:
Beetroot: Beetroot contains 38 calories and 9 grams of carbs.
I think as you only had a couple of slices you should be ok, just be careful of falling into the nibbling trap :)

i think im more worried about the pickle bit... as they say that things like Lemon juice can knock you out due to the acid... oh i hope not... will do a pee stick in the morning and be crossing my fingers all night.... cross with me peeps :( xxxx

Hi Caroline.... when i spoke to my CDC about the bars she said that the only ones i could have on week 2 were the Peanut and Cranberry as the others where for maintenance stages as they are almost double the carbs... so be careful with those toffee ones.. maybe check with your CDC again or post on here for confirmation... would hate for you to eat them all week and have a rubbish loss and not know why...

xx

i think im more worried about the pickle bit... as they say that things like Lemon juice can knock you out due to the acid... oh i hope not... will do a pee stick in the morning and be crossing my fingers all night.... cross with me peeps :( xxxx

Crossed for you, but as you can have pickled cabbage, hopefully you should be ok :)

Morning everyone!... well start of week 3 for me!... lets hope i can shift enough to drop into the 14's on Tuesday... going to be 100% and really determined.. have already planned my weekend so i dont faulter... :), some webpage design on Saturday morning, Cinema on Sat Night.. (with my bottle of water!).. then housetidy mission and a good clothes sort out on Sunday... and maybe a spot of ebaying some old stuff... :)

Also did a pee stick and im still in Ketosis... so thats a relief!... phew!.

How is everyone else today?

x :)

Hi Caroline.... when i spoke to my CDC about the bars she said that the only ones i could have on week 2 were the Peanut and Cranberry as the others where for maintenance stages as they are almost double the carbs... so be careful with those toffee ones.. maybe check with your CDC again or post on here for confirmation... would hate for you to eat them all week and have a rubbish loss and not know why...

Hi Clarey

Thanks for the advise about the bar's but I'm in week 3 so should be fine :) my CDC didn't let me have those one's till this week for the carb reason. Plus I only got one anyway :)

Hi Clarey

Thanks for the advise about the bar's but I'm in week 3 so should be fine :) my CDC didn't let me have those one's till this week for the carb reason. Plus I only got one anyway :)

Brill... i meant week 3 doh!.. we are both on the same week!.. :)

Have a brill day :) xx :character00238:

Hi Caroline.... when i spoke to my CDC about the bars she said that the only ones i could have on week 2 were the Peanut and Cranberry as the others where for maintenance stages as they are almost double the carbs..

Just to clarify :)

All the bars are available from week 3, regardless of which plan you are doing.

The peanut and cranberry do have less carbs in them though (similar to the shakes), so if you are carb sensitive, they would be the best bet.

Just to clarify :)

All the bars are available from week 3, regardless of which plan you are doing.

The peanut and cranberry do have less carbs in them though (similar to the shakes), so if you are carb sensitive, they would be the best bet.

Thanks KD, not sure i will tell my CDC thou.. she was very adament!.. :)

Just reading the start of this thread... and we seem to have lost a few people?... are you still reading or fallen off the wagon?..

Sarah hows it going???..

:) xx

hi every one , yeh im still here lol.
had my weigh in today, great result!!
lost 5lb this week but the best thing is that i lost 5 " off my hips. 1 " off my thigh and 1 " off my waist, and 1/2 " off my arms, nothing off my boobs tho phewwww. lol
so really happyt and positive today. xx hows every one else doing ???
sarah xxx

i am so happy today !!! xx

has any one else had any weigh ins this week.
sarah xx

i cant update my ticker ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was due my WI this morning but my OH had booked the baby in the creche for us to have a gym/swim session together at the same time. Going to pop by there later tonight instead. I'm feeling confident as i've been good this week, struggling today though, got a bit of a sore throat so feeling sorry for myself. The Wi will kick me out of doldrums though i'm sure :)

Well done Sarah!... great loss!... i want to lose 5lbs or 6lbs on my next weigh in if i can!... 100% all the way!

Good luck Carole for tonights weigh in.. :)

x

Back