8 weeks challenge!!!

Hi Guys,

Where is everyone today? very quiet on here all day. Well i had quite a stressful day as the builders got started on the repair this morning and hubby went to Scotland. Boy the house is a mess:( i have the headache from hell, cant get warm and am very very tired. Good news is i found my size 12 denim skirt and guess what... it fit :) :)
That made me feel good considering how i have been feeling over the past few days. I almost nearly quit CD and was thinkiong about WW, purely because i missed the food but if i am honest with myself i know i will cheat on it as it is so easy. Too many options is not my strong point. Thewhole reason i moved to CD was because i was cheating on WW so i am going to stick with CD until goal ;)
I have txt my CD as i am not sure if i can make my WI tomorrow due to the builders and work. I really do need to sit and have a good chat with her but she cant do my normal time which is a bit of a downer so i would only be able to pick up my shakes, weigh then leave :(

I have been thinking very hard about it and i am unsure with which plan to do. I do really miss food so was thinking of doing 810 but then i know i have to re programme my mind as once i have food i start to pick. Then i thought ok ill do SS+ for another 2 weeks and then go up to 810 what do you think?
God why do i make things sound so complicated lol lol.

I start with taking extra responsibility on at work which means using my brain a hell of alot for 8 hours then i do CD, then i have a burst pipe which has caused £4k worth of damage (which i have to contend with on my own as hubby works away)
i have 2 boys to see to a dog with hip dysplacia and the normal chores that weall have to do.

OMG i need to win the lottery so i can be a lady of leisure :)
Anyway i am determined to get to 10 stone but have accepted that i wont get there by the end of September. Just means you will all have to put up with me a bit longer xxx

Hello all a bit of a moaning sorry im not liking this 1200 plan so much food to choice from again.!

I should be glad really lol claremary what books have u got on G.I foods/diet ive looked into that last week on the net.!!

Dione heyyy hun so far so good ive had fruit yogurts seems strange really.!! you ok hunny???? xxx

Hey Shanny and Dione... Dione i think you need to try the 810 at least for a week... sounds like you could do with the brain food... and people are still having really good loss on it. Also might be easier to cope with nearer to goal.

Shanny.. the book im reading is the Food Doctor one... makes so much sense to me.. :) worth a look... :)

Im having my own traumas at the moment... all day yesterday i was weighing 14.12 even in the evening... which i was blooming chuffed at.. so thought... if even if this stays for Tuesday i will be happy with that.... then today i get home from work and weigh myself.. and im 15.3 ?????... whats with that??... so now im sooo annoyed and wondering what i can do by this time tommorow to get the scales back down :( have already taken a senekot as when i thought about it i hadnt been since wednesday last week... i hate being a compulsive weigher but i just cant stop..:( if it wasnt my scales here it would be the ones at work, Gym, Mum, sisters.... ahhhhh :(

So now im even considering... not drinking anything tommorow... just so i dont have any water weight... maybe have a shake about lunchtime and thats it... am i mad?... i think so ?! :(

I also think i need to stick to either SS+ or just SS... i have been mixing this week depending on how i feel but think this might be a mistake :(

HELP :( XX

Clare, you weigh heavier i the evening. i used to have pm WI's (7pm) so i stopped drinking at 3pm which seemed to help. I wouldnt go without any drink though as that can increase weight (not sure why)
Know what you mean about compulsive weighing, i do it nearly every day oops lol cant stop myself.

Hey Shan, just txt so you know im ok xxxx good for you with 100% xxx

Ive just added some new pics i took tonight and realised how much work i still have so i cant give in xx

Just changed my avatar, my sister in law sent me this pic asking if i was hungry as i was pretending tolick the water fountain. Made me chuckle so i thought id share lol

Good evening ladies im good today just sooo tired i will be i bed by 8pm i reckon ok claremary wi today?? anyone else?? Caroline well done hun for this week keep going.

Its my birthday next week done a small eating menu for myself as im out for a chinese thursday satday a curry maybe nandos sunday lol.!

But i will stay in control i always am.!! sarah how are you feeling these days??

Dione my cd buddy how are you so when's wi then ?? guess what todayi was in a mad rush for work wore a black dress to my knee's put it on realised it was my old size 16 dress.

Had to wear it as i was late to catch the bus but i pulled it off by wearing a waist belt. It was hugeeee had to keep my cardi on all day.

So ive just binned that fat dress now made me laugh. couldnt tell anyone just in case they thout i was stupid.! xx

Hi, i am fine thanks shanny,
got my weigh in tomoz so really looking forward to it, hope i have good weight loss this week. i only need to lose another 3lb and i will be in my 13's not bad to say i was 15st 9lb just 4 weeks ago .
think i am coming down with a bug, had headache for last few days booooo.
well for the last couple of days i keep forgetting to eat. i have my porridge in the morning about 8.30 then i dont have my soup till around 2 or 3pm and my tea around 6.30/7pm and my last shake around 10pm
I just dont feel hungry at all, is this normal lol.i am more thirsty than anything.
anyway how is every one, good i hope.
has every one been 100% this week
xxsarahxx

Challenge

Hiya
I am new to this site. I have started CD on Monday and have a huge amount of weight to lose and would therefore appreciate any support available.
I am upto the challenge!!:)

Hiya
I am new to this site. I have started CD on Monday and have a huge amount of weight to lose and would therefore appreciate any support available.
I am upto the challenge!!:)

Hi good luck with starting the cambridge diet, it really is great.
just make sure you stick to 100% and drink plenty of water and you will soon see the weight come off.

it helps if you buy some ketone sticks from the chemist so you know when your in ketosis,
how do you feel so far???
sarahx

Hi Sarah

Thanks for the tips. I really want to do this! Have found the last couple of days ok but just hope it lasts!
Well done on your weight loss you have done fab!
Jackie
x

Hi, i am fine thanks shanny,
got my weigh in tomoz so really looking forward to it, hope i have good weight loss this week. i only need to lose another 3lb and i will be in my 13's not bad to say i was 15st 9lb just 4 weeks ago .
think i am coming down with a bug, had headache for last few days booooo.
well for the last couple of days i keep forgetting to eat. i have my porridge in the morning about 8.30 then i dont have my soup till around 2 or 3pm and my tea around 6.30/7pm and my last shake around 10pm
I just dont feel hungry at all, is this normal lol.i am more thirsty than anything.
anyway how is every one, good i hope.
has every one been 100% this week
xxsarahxx

Thats just made me smile hun xxxx Not weighed in the end today as cdc couldnt fit me in so have to wait until next week. Got on my scales and managed to lose the 2lb so i have STS which is a reliefxxx

Good evening ladies im good today just sooo tired i will be i bed by 8pm i reckon ok claremary wi today?? anyone else?? Caroline well done hun for this week keep going.

Its my birthday next week done a small eating menu for myself as im out for a chinese thursday satday a curry maybe nandos sunday lol.!

But i will stay in control i always am.!! sarah how are you feeling these days??

Dione my cd buddy how are you so when's wi then ?? guess what todayi was in a mad rush for work wore a black dress to my knee's put it on realised it was my old size 16 dress.

Had to wear it as i was late to catch the bus but i pulled it off by wearing a waist belt. It was hugeeee had to keep my cardi on all day.

So ive just binned that fat dress now made me laugh. couldnt tell anyone just in case they thout i was stupid.! xx
Thats just made me smile hun xxxx Not weighed in the end today as cdc couldnt fit me in so have to wait until next week. Got on my scales and managed to lose the 2lb so i have STS which is a reliefxxx

Evening all.. :)

Well i weighed in and lost 2lbs... was a smidge disappointed... but im having a crazy time this month with my TOTM :( have had it now for 3 weeks.. and since Sunday has been the heaviest i have ever had :( boooo :(

So im hoping it i have some water retention i need to shift and that next weeks WI will be a good one.. :)

Well done caroline again :) 20lbs is fantastic... :)

xxx

well done caroline & clare on your losses :)

Welcome JackieW, sorry im not normally this miserable xxxx I wish you all the luck in the world, we are all here to help each other xx

Hi all!
got my weigh in at 1 today, so will let you all know what my loss is.
fingers crossed for me that its a big loss....
anyway hows every one doing??
i really cant wait to be thin lol, i have seen so many nice clothes i want,
well, have to say i am getting really pi**ed off with eating the same ss+ meals , they are getting really boring. has any body got any ideas???
xxxsarahxxx

Ohh you should try the Quorn pieces 200g of Quorn, in a little bit of hot water in a big pan... with some black pepper and a corner off a vege stock cube... cook it for about 5 mins.. then put into little gem lettuce leaves and wrap up... yum :)

Also someone else said they have mushrooms with cottage cheese grilled on top....

Good luck with your weigh in :) xx

thanks, i will try that tonight. sounds better than what i have been eating ,
anyways, i had my weigh in, (bit dissapointed ) but i hey ho.
i lost 3lb this week , wish i had lost bit more but (TOTM) so thats probs got something to do with it.
well i am still positive as i have lost almost 2 stone in 4 weeks so i am happy with that ,xxxsarahxxx

Well done Sarah... doesnt this mean you are in the 13's now?... :)

x

Back