8 weeks on Exante ....

Andrea5867

I've been on Exante 8 weeks today and the difference is amazing
So far I've lost 29 lbs, and the inch loss has been unbelievable
I'm amazed as I've had 4 days off plan when I went on holiday (and gained 4.5 lbs) but found it so easy to get back on track afterwards
I do have the odd chicken wrap at Nandos when its hard to fit the diet around days out but so far everything seems to be going well and I'm on track
Can't wait to see the scales dip under 200 for the first time in years - Bring it on !!!!
Andrea x

well done - it can and does work, you are living proof!
GSQ

You must be feeling fab well done :) I love reading stories like yours it's really spurring me on.

Day 4 for me and I can't get the dreaded F**d word out of my head, I am 100% committed though so onwards and downwards for me!

xx

Wow Andrea that's amazing! Also really glad to hear that you manage to have the odd slip and get back on track... my biggest fear is that as soon as I have a taste of food it'll all go wrong, so I love hearing when people manage it!
Keep up the good work! :) :) :)

You must be feeling fab well done :) I love reading stories like yours it's really spurring me on.

Day 4 for me and I can't get the dreaded F**d word out of my head, I am 100% committed though so onwards and downwards for me!

xx

Me too!!!! (although I am day 5)

Didn't dream about food last night though so thats a plus

That's fantastic... you must feel great :)

I'm feeling great so far
As for the slips - they aren't really slips - I tend to plan round days when exante doesn't fit well
I have a bar mid morning then choose something like a nandos chicken pitta later in the day
It's only 400 calories so my thinking is two shakes equate to the same - can't really knock me out of ketosis because I'm fine the day after - no hunger at all
Food is my big enemy so for me having the odd bit every so often helps me to realise I don't need to eat the wrong things to feel full
I'm also a stress eater and having my partner and daughter both poorly at the moment would normally send me running to the nearest take away but not so far :)
Just hope I can do it this time
Three years ago I got to 1.5 stone from target but had a few personal problems and the weight crept back
This time I'm more driven - well I think I am
And as long as the losses keep coming I'm one happy happy lady x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back