Total Solution 80lb rollercoaster ready to go ......

Hello :) i love the mushroom and thai soups.. happy sunday x

I used to love costco at the weekend with all the samples but not I swiftly walk past them all. Well done for resisting them x

Good morning Dawny, hope you're having a fantastic day today. well done for resisting all the samples :hug99: xx

Weighed in this morning and I've lost a pound, which is better than nothing !!

Have got nothing planned till the weekend then I'm going to try and do my best, out for a mureder mystery meal on Saturday (3 course meal :-( ) and then meeting my uncle from America on Sunday for a meal who I haven't seen for 37 years :)

Luckily its just "food" damage as am driving both times .....

Good morning Dawny, wow another 2 and a bit pounds and you've lost a stone and half! Fabulous, well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Another pound down nearer your goal yayyyy :) Enjoy your weekend, you must be excited to see your uncle after all this time?

How are you getting on today Dawny? The best bet when going out for a meal is to try to plan what you are having beforehand, especially if they have a menu online. You limit any damage then. Have a fab time though x

Hiya Dawny, hope all's well :hug99: xx

Alls well ty - 2 100% days .....

I'm having steak and salad on Sunday - that ones easy ... It's the Saturday one that'll bf the problem, Both main courses are in a sauce, will have to try and eat around that and fill my plate with veg. The starter I'm having egg Mayo and will leave the bread, pudding my options are fruit salad, trifle or cheesecake ! I thought the cheesecake minus the base might be less carbs than anything else

You need the gorgeous LW to sort out what's best for you I think, she's the low carb expert. :D

Love this time of day ! Hubby sleeping quietly at the side of me , son lightly snoring across the hall and kitten and dog both asleep downstairs ....

Kitten is full of bugs, she's carrying the cat flu virus, has ecoli and some other bug - she's had an antibiotic jab for ecoli and got some nasty tablets for the next 3 weeks for the other. She is fine in herself just got a snotty nose !! Tablets are fun, the last batch she had I didn't move my finger fast enough and ended up having to go to doctors to get finger dressed as it got infected ..... Crushed last nights and mixed in butter, that seemed to work and she could do with the extra calories .....

Had a slim n save day yesterday, decided whilst I like the meals I'm going to stick to exante as I am hungry all the time on them !

Enjoy the murder mystery shame it's not sandal weather and the minx have to be tucked away xx

hiya , glad you sticking to exante (not that I know anything about the s/s) but you are doing so well and it's not woprth being hungry again, have good weekend x:)

Back