Total Solution 80lb rollercoaster ready to go ......

Good afternoon Dawny, oooh 2lbs already that'll make you more determined to not cave at the BBQ :hug99: xx

dawnybabes said:
Official weigh in not till Friday but am delighted to announce I have now lost 2 stone !!!!

Am at blood donors Friday though if I had half a bar before I went in then the other when finished ?? Anyone given blood whilst on this diet ?? Really want to give this one as its my 25th pint :)

CONGRATULATIONS! 2 stone is incredible you should be so proud :)
As for donating blood I did check and they said it should be fine but maybe email exante and double check just to be on the safe die? Keep up the work! X

Well done on your 2 stone! wow bet you are chuffed!!:) As for the blood donor thing I don't see how it would be a problem but better to check firstXX

Blimey 2 stone... you must be very happy with that! I'm a bit jealous but pleased for you of course:D xx

2 stone is incredible DB Thrilled 2 bits 4 u and congrats on being a blood donor - 25 times is some achievement! I unfortunately suffer from ' white coat syndrome' so Amnt allowed 2 donate or wud prob end up in hosp OH donates ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon Dawny, congrats on the 2 stones milestone, fabulous! :hug99: xx

No idea regarding the blood, might be worth checking once you're there?

Fair play DB Dats mighty Super willpower too makin lo carb options like dat
Proud of u

Been to my BBQ - managed to just eat protein. Had to take dh to hospital en route as thought he'd broke his hand !!! Luckily it's just a very bad sprain but it's in exactly same place he broke about 2 years ago so didnt have time to take anything with me - hence protein ....

Just having my last shake so will be up all night peeing ! Just chopped a mango up for ds for supper - gosh it smelt good ....

Wow Uve had a busy day DB Fair play consistent weight losses Ur doin fantastic!!! NJoy last shake
Hope OH wrists r better soon Sounds painful Wrist support bandages with splints may help ease d pain and give support- Ul have Ur work cut out givin him lots of tlc and runnin and fetching and carrying
Well done stickin 2 protein at BBQ
Nitey nite

shoebedoo said:
Wow Uve had a busy day DB Fair play consistent weight losses Ur doin fantastic!!! NJoy last shake
Hope OH wrists r better soon Sounds painful Wrist support bandages with splints may help ease d pain and give support- Ul have Ur work cut out givin him lots of tlc and runnin and fetching and carrying
Well done stickin 2 protein at BBQ
Nitey nite

Thank you - he's now got a support splint thingy on .... And he's a typical man - lol !

Good afternoon Dawny, many congrats on the 25 pints donated :wow: and the 5 l/4 loss :woohoo: Amazing, well done :hug99: xx

LOL at the typical man comment...deep breaths! Hope he recovers soon :)

Hi dawny! Well done for all your pints, I think I've done 13 now but I asked on here about giving blood & someone said you shouldn't do it if in ketosis, but clearly you can! I'd better book myself in for number 14 then!!! :) x p.s any idea how much a pint of blood weighs-could help boost my loss this week haha!!

Misspiggy1981 said:
Hi dawny! Well done for all your pints, I think I've done 13 now but I asked on here about giving blood & someone said you shouldn't do it if in ketosis, but clearly you can! I'd better book myself in for number 14 then!!! :) x p.s any idea how much a pint of blood weighs-could help boost my loss this week haha!!

I was fine - I had an extra pint of water then half a bar in the car and had the other half at the tea station afterwards, was a bit dizzy if I stood up too soon for the next couple if hours but nothing too bad ! Did consider getting weighed straight afterwards but decided the extra water I'd drunk would negate it :)

hi dawny,glad you enjoyed the bbq, and big congratulations on you 25pints!and on your loss 5lb! WELL DONE!:0clapper:xx

I wondered about the dizziness, minor detail though when you consider how important giving blood is. Haven't done it since before I was pregnant with my little lad, thats about 4 years ago! Time I did my duty again :) will be calling them this week to book an appointment, so thanks for unknowingly giving me a virtual kick up the bum!!

Laid in bed - snoring hubby one to work now just left with snoring kitten !!!

Waiting for ds to wake up then a busy busy day.... Off to work to sort out Rotas /banking, rush home walk dog, sling tea in slow cooker - then ds and I off to legoland Manchester ! Taking a bar for my lunch and some water ..... Then home for a village meeting - will finally flop at about 9 tonight !

Good morning Dawny, have a fab day at legoland with your son :hug99: xx

Hope that was a typo and you meant hubby gone to work now! Or do you have 2 or more hubbies :eek: :D

Back