80lbs down, Saying goodbye x

I started my weight loss journey mid way through April last year and so far have done a little bit of everything to get where I am today, 80lbs lighter! :D

After taking a break from all forms of dieting/exercising, I decided to try CD and I lost the last stone and a half with 810 and 1000 plan over the last couple of months.

But I now feel that with my goal within sight, I would rather go back to healthy eating and upping my exercise to achieve the last bit.

Even though I haven`t been dieting the last couple of weeks, I have managed to lose weight still so I am REALLY pleased and confidant that I CAN do this last bit by myself :D

Good luck to all those starting their journey x And to those on it, Here is to the new, slimmer you - You WILL get there! :D

I`ll still be dipping in to keep an eye on you all ;)

Take care everyone Xxx

You have done so so well! Good luck with the last little bit, keep us posted on how you do!!

Thanks hun!!

I lose very slowly so you`re losing loads compared to me. You`ll be where I am soon enough! Xxxx

Well done on your success and good luck with the last little bit. I think I'll probably be doing the same when I get closer to my target. :D

Thanks FBS :D

I find I lose better with exercise rather than diet as I eat quite well generally. I was just impatient hence doing 810/1000 for a few weeks to get here a bit quicker LOL

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

do keep popping back, when I first started I remember reading your posts you really inspired me to carry on, neither of us had big loses and its tough sometimes when its like that, you have done fab :)

well done.all the best for the future.
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:
x

well done hun... thats brilliant and I 100% agree with you and I am doing the same.. ! Im about to post my goodbye CD thread too :) xx

:D 80lbs is such a good loss and I have no doubt that you'll make it all the way through to goal. You supported me during my early CD days - can you believe I've been on the diet for almost 5 months :eek:, and it was a great day when I joined you in the 5st club ;).

Please let us know how you get on and don't be a stranger xx

Back