810 advise please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by faithandcooper, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    HI, I am starting the cambridge diet on friday on the 810...as my doctor wouldnt sign the form for any lower due to my medication. Can any1 tell me what you eat to make up the extra calories. I am meeting the counsellor tomorrow night but any advise would be great so I know what to expect, Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    810 is fab xxx

You have protein, cottage cheese, chicken, quorn mince etc and 3 tablespoons of salad /veg. It tells you in the booklet you'll ge on friday exactly what you can have. Plus milk or yoghurt.

I eat 5 times a day on 810 and it's the best thing I've ever done xxx

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    810 has been pretty good for me this week...but it's a real pain trying to work out how much 3 tbsps of salad is...I'm pretty sure I've gone over every day :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.