810 help needed.

fatblokeonabike

My CDC has told me to go up to 810 from ss+(which for men was 4xcd+portion fish/meat and some veg).
I know I have to drop down to 3 CD products and that the portion sizes of the fish/chicken go up but what else is involved? Is the milk instead of the meat or aswell as?I read on here that some people use mushrooms but they arnt listed on CD site?
CDC has gone on hols for 3 weeks and not left me any info....

Here's the 810 list

Step 2 (810 kcal per day)
  • Three Cambridge meals
Choice one from the protein list:
  • 260g canned tuna (in springwater)drained
  • 175g portion of poultry meat (without skin or fat)
  • 275g portion of white fish
  • 275g quorn or tofu
  • 325g reduced fat cottage cheese
  • 250g plain cottage cheese
  • 190g fresh tuna steak
Plus :
  • 3tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw) same as on ss plus list
Plus
  • 340ml skimmed milk
Continue to drink at least 2.25l (4 pts) of water per day.

You are adding protein, veg and milk to your 3 packs a day - the protein amounts go up as does the veg. :) Mushrooms are fine on 810.

My CDC has told me to go up to 810 from ss+(which for men was 4xcd+portion fish/meat and some veg).
I know I have to drop down to 3 CD products and that the portion sizes of the fish/chicken go up but what else is involved? Is the milk instead of the meat or aswell as?I read on here that some people use mushrooms but they arnt listed on CD site?
CDC has gone on hols for 3 weeks and not left me any info....

SS+ for EVERYONE is EITHER :

3 packs plus portion of protein & veg OR
4packs plus 200ml of skimmed milk

not sure where your CDC got 4 packs plus meal from...????:confused::confused:

why did she/he tell you to move to 810plan ?? is your BMI < 25 ??

Can stay on SS+ til BMI=25.......

Debz x

was very happy on ss+. meal was portion of protein +3tbs veg.
the ss/ss+ book says for men to have 4 pcks not 3.(same for taller women)
Bmi is 26 so she says I need to move up,however my build is small with all my weight on my tum so If it was up to me I would like to lose another stone not the 7lbs she says.

was very happy on ss+. meal was portion of protein +3tbs veg.
the ss/ss+ book says for men to have 4 pcks not 3.(same for taller women)

NO it doesnt !!

SS is 4 packs for men and women > 5'8" BUT SS+ is same for EITHER men or women - 3 packs plus food OR 4 packs plus 200ml skimmed milk......

you can stay on SS or SS+ until BMI = 25......

Debz xx

thanks for the info,I get the feeling my CDC wants to take the money and run.
Maybe I should look for another CDC,

thanks for the info,I get the feeling my CDC wants to take the money and run.
Maybe I should look for another CDC,

think some CDCs can be bit like that (unfortunately :mad::() - have a look on the WebSite - there might be another one near you who is more interested in YOU

stick with Minimins......you'll get your info /advice/nagging ! on here :)

whereabouts are you anyway ?

Debz x

I'm in Shropshre,not from here but somehow ended up here.I guess I must have run a priest over in a previous life....
Thanks debz,not trying to be picky but its sh*t when you are trying to stick to it and your CDC is giving cak advice.

I'm in Shropshre,not from here but somehow ended up here.I guess I must have run a priest over in a previous life....
Thanks debz,not trying to be picky but its sh*t when you are trying to stick to it and your CDC is giving cak advice.

don't I know it ! my CDC never even weighed me....:eek: just sold me the packs and nothin else....which is why I decided to become a CDC cos I felt that people in Northern Ireland deserved to have a CDC that actually cared about what they were doin and NOT about the money....

that's where I come in....

please feel free to PM or email me if you need advice at any time....very happy to help :)

Debz xx

Thanks again Debz,

Back