810 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sas101, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hey everyone

Has anyone started off with the 810 plan if so how many pounds can you lose in a month. I did ss couple of years back and lost 4 stones but I have a baby now and I just cannot stick to it without cheating or feeling depressed cuz I can't eat with my Hubby. My CDC said this time round start of with the 810 plan as you will have a meal to look forward to and more then likely to stick to it. Xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

there is a lady known as rumblytums that started on 810 and done very well , she has a diary in the diary section .. the average loss is 12 lb a month on 810 instead of 14 lb on SS ... so only 0.5 lb a week ...... its a great plan :)
  4. sexxymummy

sexxymummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    i did my first 3 weeks on 1000 plan & lost 18lbs in that time so i definitely think u will still see some brilliant losses on 810 :D Xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.