• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
When I did it, I was losing between 3 and 1lbs a week. Usually 2lbs but sometimes more if I'd walked more, sometimes less if I'd slacked on the water.

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
it's not much is it icemoose? Is that why people struggle to reach goal, cos it takes longer when working up the steps?

Hugs x x x

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
Hiya, just wondering did u start at 810? Or was it part of your maintenance atage?
It was maintenance for me, I started on SS+.
I was also losing 2lbs a week on 1000. Not doing anything special, just being strict on food and making sure I moved around enough.

Hope that helps.

It was maintenance for me, I started on SS+.
I was also losing 2lbs a week on 1000. Not doing anything special, just being strict on food and making sure I moved around enough.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for replying AGAIN. Did you start maintenance at goal? Becasue I have 1.5-2 stones to lose and Im thinking about moving up the steps?

X

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
No worries! Hope it's helpful!

I was not at goal when I started maintenance, I think I was around 9st5lbs, but don't quote me (It was ages ago now lol) I did 810 for a few weeks, then moved up to 1000, then had my birthday:break_diet:

Then back on plan and here I am.