:-(

missclare85

Silver Member
Its just so hard!
Im so hungry, i feel light headed,so many smells and the thought of having my shake is knocking me sick!
:sigh:

It is hard chick but we will get there, i started the same day as u, im not feeling that hungry yet though so im dreading wen i get that feelin but ur doin the rite thing by still stickin to it and comin on ere for help x

Sorry your struggling again hun, ive found day 3 really really really hard Im so cold and hungry, I have a horrible taste in my mouth so im hoping ketosis is nearly here and it will get easier, dont forget if you wanna chat just shout, ill be online later x

I no it will get easier! i just wish it was NOW! im so impatient! atleast i havent dived to the cuboard like last night lol!
I think in about 20 mins ill make my shake and then go upstairs an get in bed away from the kitchen!!

oh it does pass, hope you feel better soon. :)

Honey, it will pass :) just be strong and keep at it! x

Awww Clare, you'll be OK hunni, it will go away soon enough. xxx

Try not to give in,anyone you speak to on here will tell you if they can do it anyone can,we really have all been in the same boat,binging,eating all the wrong things and addicted to food,honestly your not alone but it does get better,the first few days are awful and so many people give up,you just have to be strong,believe me once ketosis kicks in you wont feel hungry at all,its the strangest thing cos you just lose interest in food.so be strong and remember we are all here for you. good luck

It will pass... Although I'm sorry to say day 4 and 5 were the worst for me!!

But chin up chick you can do it!!

im just having my last shake chocolate it made me bork yday but its ok..........i obv added too much water!
BUT its immediatley taken the strong hunger feelings off so am happy with that :)

Yup just stick to half a pint!! I accidently put half a litre in once and gagged LOL!!!

It'll get easier xx

It will get easier. i put too much water in my soup last night which is probably why i was sick this morning.
Keep going, your be fine. It will be worth it when you have your first weigh in,
Nikki

Well now ive had my shake and another half pint of water im still hungry BUT i dont feel like crying any more (pathetic eh) x

Back