8st to lose and still be overweight

Hi caretaker. I am over the moon and had to share with you - lost 3.5 this week, finally got my 4 stone award and SOW! :wee:

Hi there. I was reading through your diary and am completely shocked at how your doctor spoke to you talk about patient care! You are doing great so far keep it up x

Hi caretaker. I am over the moon and had to share with you - lost 3.5 this week, finally got my 4 stone award and SOW! :wee:

ohh well done anju100 that great news xxxxxxxx

Thanks Chezz, you are nearly there too, well done xxxx

Hi Caretaker, hope you are okay. You have been very quiet recently. Have a Good Friday xxxx

hi anju100

how are you today i hit the 4st this morning im over the moon going to treat myself to a pedicure tomorrow well its back to the fight again now to hit the 5st loss
have a good friday and a good weekend

mr caretaker :D
i come back you go hiding in the woods lolol
i bet your getting ready for your fame now but hey you deserve it hun xxxxxxxxxx

hi anju100

how are you today i hit the 4st this morning im over the moon going to treat myself to a pedicure tomorrow well its back to the fight again now to hit the 5st loss
have a good friday and a good weekend

Well done Chezz that is awesome! Bet you are dead proud! I know I was and still am! I treated myself to a new bra, facial and eyelash extensions! I have been matching each half stone sticker to a treat in the same colour, but didn't like this green. The next one is an orangey red - better get my thinking cap on. Good luck xxx

Well done Chezz that is awesome! Bet you are dead proud! I know I was and still am! I treated myself to a new bra, facial and eyelash extensions! I have been matching each half stone sticker to a treat in the same colour, but didn't like this green. The next one is an orangey red - better get my thinking cap on. Good luck xxx
hi anju
im so proud of myself i ran round like a loony women when i got off the scales lololol i like your thinking orange/red that sounds lovely i like your ideas i think if you have a little treat to look forward to after a loss it does motivate you i agree 100% mine last time was my eyebrows thread bloody hell i think next time thats going to be when i gain the lady i use to have is off having her baby and this one like to see pain in your eyes im sure lololol nails and feet done next time i think ready i hope for my holidays in 10 weeks lolol

I got gel nails done on my 2.5 stone with green stones, purple shoes at 3 stone and pale blue necklace at 3.5 stone. I like to have something concrete to remind me of what i have achieved. I didn't like this colour, but am researching the colour for 4.5 - maybe a handbag and shoes? Not sure yet.
Where are you going on holiday?

Hi guys, it's been an exciting week for me, I have signed my contract and handed over my hard earned pennies so I'm now a Slimming World Consultant :) and then this week I lost another 2.5lbs so I'm 1.5lbs off of my next target of 6st I'm glad everyone is well, well done Chezz a great target reached there for you. How are you doing Anju?

Hi Caretaker, hope you are okay. You have been very quiet recently. Have a Good Friday xxxx
Hi mate I have been a bit quiet due to it being the end of term and it is always hell at this time of the year I'm really pleased you had your great loss of 3.5lbs and got SOW I also got SOW last week keep up the great work

I got gel nails done on my 2.5 stone with green stones, purple shoes at 3 stone and pale blue necklace at 3.5 stone. I like to have something concrete to remind me of what i have achieved. I didn't like this colour, but am researching the colour for 4.5 - maybe a handbag and shoes? Not sure yet.
Where are you going on holiday?
yes shoes and a handbag sounds great and i agree you can look back and think i got this when i lost this that an the other do you know thats good thinking
im going to crete for 2 weeks really looking forward to it have you any holidays booked

Hi mate I have been a bit quiet due to it being the end of term and it is always hell at this time of the year I'm really pleased you had your great loss of 3.5lbs and got SOW I also got SOW last week keep up the great work

thanks hun
its give me the kick up the bum i needed oh im so proud off you love doing your own class and you know what its like to be them good luck sweet pea and get that newspaper article like i said it will promote you and get the men joining xxxxx

Busy,busy, busy caretaker! Brilliant loss and brilliant news on becoming a consultant! You will be inspirational. Any ideas of timescales to your new class? The very best of luck xxx

I have been arranging a start date as I have commitments I can't get out of, and it looks like it's going to be Saturday the 21st of September at 09.30 my training starts the .9th & 10th of August.......... I'll need my friends on here to keep me sane.

We're all here for you xxx don't know if I can help keep you sane, lost my sanity ages ago!

i will keep you sane:D ok insane lololol:rolleyes:

hi anju hows you today hun

Back