8st to lose and still be overweight

How are things going with you? Expect you are really busy with all the training and courses at the moment?

hi matt
hope your keeping ok hun and good luck with your meetings x x

Whoo hoo 2.5lbs off this week and that means I have now reached 6st award 13lbs to target ;)

Amazing, well done. What a great loss, especially with everything else going on at the moment. How is the training so far?

Whoo hoo 2.5lbs off this week and that means I have now reached 6st award 13lbs to target ;)
hi mat
:wow: thats great your so near to the finishing line well done you :happy096:

As an aid to me Slimming World group that is hopefully opening, I have had a "Before" photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 85
WOW! What a transformation! Well done! You look like a completely different man! Good luck xxxx

well done thats a great idea love

hi matt
hope you are keeping ok i know you must be busy good luck with the new venture

Looking fab! X

hello matt
where have you ran off to lollol hope all going great hun x x x

It's true, matt has been so quiet recently! What's going on?
P.s how are you getting on Chezz?

hi anju100
i thiink he is snowed down with work hun but i miss him x x x
im great hun hows you

Hi Chezz. Doing great - lost 5 lb yesterday and got my 5 stone award too!

hi anju
oh wow thats great well done you

Hi Matt. Where have you gone? Come back we would love to hear how you are getting on with both your weight loss and the new group xx

Hi Matt. Where have you gone? Come back we would love to hear how you are getting on with both your weight loss and the new group xx
Hello Friends, I have been very busy running my own Slimming World Group and it has been amazing, I was also away because of some very daft comments made on here from people who should really know better, i'm doing well as I hope you are as well I broke through the 7st lost barrier the other week and have just 6lbs more to get to target. I really do hope you guys are doing well and your journeys are moving along nicely :)
me pic2.jpg

Last edited:
Back