8th day on lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hopefully-this-time, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. hopefully-this-time

hopefully-this-time Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. I had my first weigh in on Sat and lost 6lbs which I was really happy with and I thought it would have got me through this week. But I have to say this is the hardest day so far. Is there anyone else that has felt that and can give me abit of advice! I thought the first week would have been the worst. I'm not giving up but its so hard and its really hard when your other half is standing in the kitchen making his dinner!

[​IMG]

Last edited: 16 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Munch

Munch Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.17%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hopefully
    Congrats on weight loss so far, great start. I'm on day 31 and I just find some days are harder than others. Stick with it, get support from here and try and keep busy. Good luck.x

4. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    hey,how are you feeling today? did you survive ;) i used to get those days and when i stuck with it and got to the next day it really got so much easier and motivating that i could do this! x

5. hopefully-this-time

hopefully-this-time Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for your replies, yes I survived and feel much better today! Day 31, wow, hope I make it to that! How much have u lost? I try to take it day by day and then I think ahead and then think, how will I make it! I go on holiday in sept with my kids and new partner so I really need to get if off, well most of it.

6. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Imp starting this Friday and just sitting down going through posts, it's great to hear real stories gives me great hope and inspiration!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.