8th day on lipotrim

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. I had my first weigh in on Sat and lost 6lbs which I was really happy with and I thought it would have got me through this week. But I have to say this is the hardest day so far. Is there anyone else that has felt that and can give me abit of advice! I thought the first week would have been the worst. I'm not giving up but its so hard and its really hard when your other half is standing in the kitchen making his dinner!

Last edited:
Hi hopefully
Congrats on weight loss so far, great start. I'm on day 31 and I just find some days are harder than others. Stick with it, get support from here and try and keep busy. Good luck.x

hey,how are you feeling today? did you survive ;) i used to get those days and when i stuck with it and got to the next day it really got so much easier and motivating that i could do this! x

Thanks for your replies, yes I survived and feel much better today! Day 31, wow, hope I make it to that! How much have u lost? I try to take it day by day and then I think ahead and then think, how will I make it! I go on holiday in sept with my kids and new partner so I really need to get if off, well most of it.

Imp starting this Friday and just sitting down going through posts, it's great to hear real stories gives me great hope and inspiration!

Back