Step 1 Sole Source + 8th Week - HUNGRY!

Emz33

Hi Guys,

Quick Question, im currently just gone into week 8, so far ive lost 26lbs delighted. Never found cambridge hard after the first 2 weeks and just got on with it and stuck to it 99.9% of the time!!

Since Yesterday morning when i had my weigh in im SO HUNGRY, like the type of hunger when u start to feel sick, ive never come across this, i use never be hungry on the cambrigde i use always even skip my last soup at night because i was full??

Would anyond be able to shed some light on this???

I hope it goes away as ive come this far nearly down 2 stone have 3 more to go and would be such a shame to give in?:rolleyes:

E x

Hi

I am exactly the same. 8 weeks done, 27 lbs off. I am ravenous and just feel so poorly with it. I think I am coming down with something, maybe you are too?? I am honestly Thinking of having a couple of days off but I am scared about any weight gain. Interested to see what replies you get. I have another 2 stone to lose as we'll xx

I am on week 10 and also have the same feelings. My cwpc told me to go up a step for a week and then go down after and it will help.

Hey guys. I think it could be your body telling you to up steps. The loses are still good so maybe have a word with your consultants and see what they say?

I was like this for about a week and a half recently, then suddenly I was fine again. I'm convinced now that I was run down, so what I did was on the days I was hungry I had an SS+ meal, that pretty much fixed it until i suddenly didn't need it anymore. I'm convinced it was simply my body needing more fuel to fight nasties!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies feel much better now today, even tho i did have an awful headache this morning and felt quiet sick but the hunger has gone which im delighted.

Ive been 8 weeks 100% but im just having a tough week and feel like ordering the biggest pizza i can get but i wont im determind this time to get to my goal weight i have 5 more stone to loose which i quiet alot but im after loosing 2 so far.I can do it.Ive started to buy clothes in much smalller sizes to fit into them and not give up!

E x

Hi Emz
Sometime my stomach rumbles really loudly - started at same weight as you.
Wk 5 now and stuck to it 100%.
I have 3lbs to go until a two stone weight loss.
The gym helps kill hunger for me. If I go in the morning hunger feeling doesn't come on till the afternoon.
I then have a pack and that help.
Glad you are feeling better today xx

Hi bex74,

Thanks for your reply.

I hate to be the moan a minute but i dont know whats going on, i woke this morning and the headache I had was incrediable it feels like for some reason i have come out of ketosis>?But i havent eatten anything i shouldnt i did have a glass of coke zero as a treat yesterday. It actually feels like a bad hangover....I WISH!LOL

I started the bars this week would that have anything to do with it do ye think?

E x

That hangover feeling could mean you need to drink more water.
I know what you mean about the hunger, it does vary so much. I thought my consultant was bonkers when she told me to make sure I ate all my food packs, but some days I have to make myself finish them. Other times I could eat the proverbial horse :D
What gets me through the hungry times is telling myself that hunger = weight loss. The consultant has said to drink water first, then, if you are still really hungry have an extra food pack, rather than risk eating a load of something you shouldn't.
Speaking of the consultant, I'm off to get on the scales right now. Wish me luck!

Good Luck Huni let us know how u get on.

I think i was coming down with some sort of flu thats why I had such a bad headache.Seems to be ok today.

Thank god all I do is drink water! " The more you drink the more you shrink" LOL

I use never have my last pack because i was full and my cambride consultant sed the same so ill have to finish them all.:D

I have my weigh in tomorrow but have my TOTM so not getting my hopes up at all!!

Gafias what plan are u on...?

E x

Hi. I lost another two pounds,thanks, 2 stone and two pounds gone! :D
I'm on a strange kind of step 3, 1000 calories per day. I started at this level because of the medication I'm on, but I really needed a break from food so I have four food packs a day plus skimmed milk to bring it to 1000. Not cheap, but it is working.
Being on more calories means that when I had a break for 7 days and ate real food (sensibly), I didn't put any weight on.
DH also started on 3rd Jan on the same plan as me and he's lost 3 stone and 3 pounds so far.

Onward and upward, or should that be downward?!

Back