8th weigh in

lillie

weighs a lot less
well am just back from the chemist and am quite pleased with myself ive lost 3.5lbs this week.
Ive decided that as of monday im going to refeed not because im done (ive got a long way to go yet) but because im going away at easter and it just wouldnt seem right or be fair on my family if we had to miss out on evenings out whilst i am on holiday,Im really nervous about refeeding but have decided it could help me get into a healthy eating frame of mind for when i do actually finish lipotrim for good so wish me luck.I will be going back on lipotrim the day after i get back off holiday so hopefully i wont gain to much it seems quite scary though as i am not going to be weighed for 2 whole weeks xx lillie xx

Well done lillie on your fabulous weight loss:happy096:

Good luck with the refeeding. I think it is a very sensible approach to Easter holidays.

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your weight loss!!! I know how you feel about the refeed,I'm starting next week, but think about it, we've done with out eating for a few months, we can handle anything that comes our way. When you think about the energy the time you've used to get to where u are , you wont want to go back. You can do it Lillie an we have each other. We've done the not eating thing together we can All do this stage together. Its amazing how scary going back to eating can be. But with minimins we will make it. Ok i think I better stop now, I've motivated myself into re feeding at this rate. :D

thanks sola what day you starting im starting on monday as im more motivated during the week do we still need as much water or do you think we need to decrease it a bit ?are you going back to lipotrim or are you close enough to your target to lose the last bit through maintainence? xx

Well Dobe Lil thats great and i agree with you about the refeed hun xxxxx

Nice 1 lill, thats a great loss and still going in the right direction:)xx

Hey lil well done for your loss this week. Let me know how the refeed goes and what you actually eat. I am thinking of doing it too but I am a bit nervous of eating in case I return to my bad habits of binge eating. :)

Hi Lill I'll be starting refeed on tues, its my to weigh in day. Then use liotrim's maintenance program to start eating healthily, Im ot sure how it all works. Im not sure about the water in take, but I will be drinking as much as when i was on lipotrim. I'm almost use to it:)

Hey lillie ive received my samples!!! xxx

Back