8th WI

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey gang,

well 3.5 lbs down this week- not the greatest but I'm very happy all the same (especially after my crazy behaviour at the weekend!!)

x

Not the greatest?!!!!!!!!!!!! Woman thats 28 sausages!!!!!! :D

Well done honey xxx

Not the greatest?!!!!!!!!!!!! Woman thats 28 sausages!!!!!! :D

Well done honey xxx

awwwww thanks Tanya!!! Forgot the whole sausage thing!!!! 28 of the lardy suckers GONE! Ace! Cheers for that babe!

xxx

Luce thats wicked you have done soooooooooo well on your LT journey so far! Re-feed is alot harder than I thought it was gonna be and I am looking forward to getting bk on TFR after hols xxx

Well done you. That is a great loss, no matter what you think. Hopefully, you will have the determination to keep on the right track.

Well done hun cant believe you tink dat isnt brilliant coz it defo is. Bet you feel so much better now after your hard time the other day makes it all worth it! you are well on your way to goal!

48lbs lost in total wow babes you are fab!!

hunny thats fab. :). u r doin so well. well done an keep goin. x

yay Luce!!

well done.thats brilliant.
keep going girl,you're doing fantastic and have achieved so much x

Good for you - keep it up :D :D

Wooohooo Lucy Lui! That's just fantastic! 48lbs, nearly 18% of your body weight and 8 BMI points gone forever and ever. What more could a girl want! (Well more shoes, clothes, make-up, bags, great sex ... I could go on!)

Fantastic sweetie pie. You must feel amazing, if you don't you had better or I'll shout!

Thinking of you and miss you. Hope your inspection thingymajig went well for you.

X

Back