9 points left

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Hi all

Oh dear just added up my fry up and I've used 17pp so I have 9 left for today I won't be hungry until tea time (I hope) any ideas on low or no point dinners?

Veg fajitas for 6 each ? Or some stew beef bulked out wi tinned toms , onions, carrots & herbs& spices. You would only need to point beef unless you served it with potatoes or yorkshires etc

Right this I worked out as 5 per serving if you use warby square wraps.
SALSA
2 tomatoes diced
2 spring onions finely sliced
2tsp lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 red chilli diced
1. To make salsa mix everything together. Simples
FILLING
1 med red onion thinly sliced
2 peppers any colour deseeded & thinly sliced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp soft brown sugar
Salt & pepper
Heat a wok & spray with spray light. Stir fry onions & peppers for about 4 min till soft. Add cumin & paprika & cook for 1 min. Stir in balsamic vinegar & boil till evaporated. Stir in sugar , season with salt & pepper.
Layer wrap with veg mix & salsa. Wrap & enjoy.

what did you have for it? any way it would be better to have a F&H day? :) my last fry up was all F&H even though I pointed it.

Oops, filling and healthy day- a day of simply filling. If the fry up was mostly filling and healthy foods, it may work out better to take it as a filling day rather than points. If I haven't confused you :)

I am new so I would have to look through the sf list to get my head around it. It's ok I had a smoothie for dinner and I'm actually full I've managed somehow to have 2 pp spare ha ha jammy

Well done in that case then :) Any idea what you're going to use the last 2 for?

Back