9 stone to lose!

xsimplymex

Hopefully due 2 fade away
Hey!

Seen this section and it has made me feel a lot more supported knowing that there are people out there who would like to lose as much weight as me or even more!

Hopefully can support each other and watch each other shed those lbs! :D

xxx

Hi there, and good luck on your weight loss journey :)
x

hi simplyme :) I wish you well and good luck on your journey, I get nothing but support on here this forum is amazing x

ali your weightloss is fabulous and looking it too :)

I had over 7 stone to lose too when I started. I've broken my target down into smaller chunks to make it seem less daunting so I'll adjust my ticker as I achieve each goal.

Thanks for your messages everyone :)

Good luck with your weightloss, it can be done, but you need to want it bad enough.

I'm 24 weeks in and need to lose 10 stone, 4.4 stone gone so far so theres a fair few of us around who are in it for the long haul.

Definitely in it for the long haul.

Had always been a complete fussy eater (never touched veg until a few months ago) and now the thought of my old lifestyle of pizzas, chips, etc just sends me physically sick. I feel that now I've conquered more of a healthy eating lifestyle, I'll find things easier than I have in the past :)

Well done on your weight loss so far! That's really great.

xxx

Hi simplyme, I had 14stones to lose at the very begining of my journey, I am 3.5stones down so far since Jan so I am still in this for the long haul! good luck x

good luck to you too! I'm sure we can both power through it :D.

Sarah x

Hi Simplyme,
I agree, it's a great comfort when you come onto this site and realise that there are loads of other people in the same boat. Plus, when you see the before and after pics it makes you realise that yeah, it can be done!!

I had 8 stone 3lb to lose (a gargantuan 19 stone 3lb at my 1st jan weigh in! :eek:) and I'm already down to 14 stone 4lb. If I didn't lose another pound, the difference it has made to me and my self confidence (plus the fact that I can wear nice off the peg clothes without resorting to having to buy from catalogues and outsize sections) is worth every minute I've spent exercising!

Good luck with your journey. You can do it hun!
:D

Hi Simplyme,
I agree, it's a great comfort when you come onto this site and realise that there are loads of other people in the same boat. Plus, when you see the before and after pics it makes you realise that yeah, it can be done!!

I had 8 stone 3lb to lose (a gargantuan 19 stone 3lb at my 1st jan weigh in! :eek:) and I'm already down to 14 stone 4lb. If I didn't lose another pound, the difference it has made to me and my self confidence (plus the fact that I can wear nice off the peg clothes without resorting to having to buy from catalogues and outsize sections) is worth every minute I've spent exercising!

Good luck with your journey. You can do it hun!
:D

Thats fantastic hun and again such an inspiration! Nice to see you have done it without a diet as such and just reverted to healthy eating and exercise.

Keep it up im sure u will get to your ideal weight soon! I hope i can lose 5stone in that length of time ... amazing! Xxx

Hi. I also have 9 stones to lose. I am at my first weigh in on thurs and am hoping for good results. It does seem very daunting having such a lot to lose but i have decided to break it down into 1 stone at a time. And each time i get down to 18 st 17 st 16 st and so on that is my next target. If you get what i mean? Anyway good luck hun.You are in the right place here.These people are lovely.x

Yeah small targets do seem best! I obviously understand my overall goal and keep that in mind (it seems to motivate me) and setting myself monthly goals to try and achieve, whether its fitting into a different size or losing 'x' number of lbs!

I hope that your weight loss goes well too and good luck for Thursday! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

xxx

hi you will do it with the support from here i actually last night at weigh in when my total weight lost was read out i have lost exactly the same weight as what my granddaughter weighs 2stone .9.5lbs and i sure wouldn't want to carry her around day and night and ive manage to lose that in just over 3 months i have good days and bad days and because i know more or less what i can eat im a sinner as far as syns go i dont count mine but that a life style choice im not a chocolate /sweet eater so it easiers for me small goals is the way to do it i have a half stone mile stone for the end of each month hope to see less of you (weight wise ) every time i see every one on line xxx

Thank you :)

Well done on your weight loss! It does seem much more rewarding when you put it in terms of things you know and see .. without it 2 stone doesn't seem real when you have more to lose!

Good luck with the rest of your weigth loss :)

Back