Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

lastdiet4me said:
hi hun i know how your feeling about sleeping, as soon as i open my eyes in the morning i have to get up as im wide awake and im ready for bed about 8 but thats because im so blooming cold, i keep wanting to put the heating on but nobody else is feeling it so im wrapped in a snuggle blanket thing with arms lol xxx

I know what you mean about feeling cold it seems to be an exante thing xx

evening all :)

today has been a better day... i finished work at lunchtime and managed to get a wee knapp before the school run. I cant believe its only 6 weeks to our florida holiday wooop woooop

I have bought a bikini size 14 and hoping i wont look like a beached whale in it by then...thers some serious cellulite to lose over the next 6 weeks lol

well its my week 3 weigh in tomorrow...i will check in tomorrow morning and let you all know.

god bless x

morning everyone :)

well i made it to the week 3 weigh in... im chuffed about that tbh. Ive lost 3.5lb this week which is dead on the exante prediction so im really pleased with that....not saying i wouldnt like more but hey-ho thats good:)

More importantly ive hit the 1 stone mark today which im really proud of:)

Im going to have a ws day today and have an egg and prawn omelette tonight whilst my family enjoy a chinese... so i will enjoy every mouthfull of that :)

well i hope you all have a good day.... stay strong :)

Great loss hun :) well done on your first stone :) bet your starting to see a difference in your shape now eh?
Your WS meal sounds lush *dribble* lol
Have a good day xx

Good luck! You can do it! :)

Hello Tulipangel,

I have just joined the site today and am also starting the Exante diet today!! Am nervous but very determined as I have 4stone to lose and am renowned for never ever sticking to a diet....I hope i can do this, i am desperate!!! Good luck on your journey!!

welldone!!! look at your bmi, your only 3lbs away from the next range! your meal sounds lovely xx

Hello Tulipangel,

I have just joined the site today and am also starting the Exante diet today!! Am nervous but very determined as I have 4stone to lose and am renowned for never ever sticking to a diet....I hope i can do this, i am desperate!!! Good luck on your journey!!

welcome, start a wee diary as it helps so much. we are a lovely bunch full of support. there is always someone around to offer you words of wisdom. xx

welldone!!! look at your bmi, your only 3lbs away from the next range! your meal sounds lovely xx

Thank you Carrie for your visit :)

You are so good at looking at the bigger picture... I hadnt looked at my BMI :D

Nearly at another milestone...wooohooo :)

welcome :)

Hello Tulipangel,

Hello:)

Like carrie said start a diary and we can keep an eye on you and support you :)

I had four stone to lose and have just lost the first stone in just three weeks;)

I wont lie the first week is pants... second week a little better but this third week has seen me turn a corner and feel more confident... I too have started and stopped all sorts of diets however i think the support here and the faster weight loss keeps you motivated:)

I would encourage daily weighing week one and see those lbs come off and then every few days after that :)

good luck and keep strong :)

vickyx

hi all

well today has been ok :) 100% and hoping to stay that way all weekend... chillin with the family so i will catch up with you all soon x

tulipangel said:
hi all

well today has been ok :) 100% and hoping to stay that way all weekend... chillin with the family so i will catch up with you all soon x

Good work ;) x

hi mini's

well ive had a good weekend 100% and feeling ok but tired today... Looking forward to going out for my anniversary next weekend which thankfully falls on my AAM week :)

sorry i havent been on minis much but kinda feeling its taking over my life lol

speak soon x

tulipangel said:
hi mini's

well ive had a good weekend 100% and feeling ok but tired today... Looking forward to going out for my anniversary next weekend which thankfully falls on my AAM week :)

sorry i havent been on minis much but kinda feeling its taking over my life lol

speak soon x

Glad it went really well babe :)

Thank you DQ x

I hope youve had a a good weekend too x

look after yourself and stay strong :)

Hey v well done on the weekend so nice to see ur still going strong babe your doing fabulous...have u heard from trish? Is she still around do u know x

Hi TA, fellow slowbie here! :) Maybe my body is paying me back for treating it so badly the last 20 odd years?!

precious said:
Hey v well done on the weekend so nice to see ur still going strong babe your doing fabulous...have u heard from trish? Is she still around do u know x

I haven't seem her on here since ive been back :( so I'm not sure Hun x

I've had a quick look at slim and save which a few people have mentioned on here has anyone got an experience with it x

Back