Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

I've heard a few people saying the guy who runs it is banned from here because he has sold out of date stuff and re-packed it....but that could be complete propoganda. Check out Advalite.

oh really kez? thanks xx

well ive had my first binge :( sooo cross with myself : two cheese strings..aero mousse...salmon mushroom and egg omelette and some ham all in 20 mins :/

tulipangel said:
oh really kez? thanks xx

well ive had my first binge :( sooo cross with myself : two cheese strings..aero mousse...salmon mushroom and egg omelette and some ham all in 20 mins :/

Hiya hun,

We've all been there so don't feel too bad!
Right now to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get straight back to TS from now :) no more food.
You can do this xxxx

Me too :( Not sure I can handle just one meal a day. It leads to other things...maybe I should go back to TS tomorrow :(

thank you LMP x im going to do my best to get back on TS tomorrow x

Me too :( Not sure I can handle just one meal a day. It leads to other things...maybe I should go back to TS tomorrow :(

Right then Kez

Lets do TS together tomorrow x I think you and I have to stop the daily wi, the scales are getting us down x

lets report back together tomorrow evening and encourage eachother xx

we can do this :)

We're on! Will check in tomorrow!

Hi all

I'm not doing too bad everyone is round for my hubby's 50th bday and apart from an anchovie and a cube of ham that fell in my mouth lol I'm 100%

How you doing kez ?

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Hope your having a good day xx

I'm doing ok thankyou lads of cake and pizzas in the house :( but doing ok ATM

tulipangel said:
Hi all

I'm not doing too bad everyone is round for my hubby's 50th bday and apart from an anchovie and a cube of ham that fell in my mouth lol I'm 100%

How you doing kez ?

That's great :) well done x

Evening ladies, I had some qourn mince and tomato puree :( it was left overs from last night. But I dont think its too bad? I missed my 3rd product instead. Will try again for 100% tomorrow :)

cornishkez said:
Evening ladies, I had some qourn mince and tomato puree :( it was left overs from last night. But I dont think its too bad? I missed my 3rd product instead. Will try again for 100% tomorrow :)

Hey love

That's not bad at all I would consider that a very good day xx well done :) 100% for us both tomorrow x

morning hun sorry i havent been around i was very ill last week i thought it was the start of flu but ended up being a very nasty tummy bug! glad your doing well though hun not having the cake and pizza xxxxxx

lastdiet4me said:
morning hun sorry i havent been around i was very ill last week i thought it was the start of flu but ended up being a very nasty tummy bug! glad your doing well though hun not having the cake and pizza xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly x are u ok now ? Sending love and a big welcome back :)

Trying to eat one of the Advalite porridges, Vanilla Crunch. But it is revolting!

At least I'm drinking plenty of water as I have to wash each mouthful down :)

Oh dear I won't by those then x well done with the water though lol

Well all day fine but I have really struggled early evening feeling so weak ... I feel like my body really needs food :( it's hard to know what to do about that . In the end I had a bar and a small piece if ham and cheese and that helped the dizzy feeling ... Roll on Friday when I start my AAM week because I'm beginning to feel a bit poorly :( really wanted to be 100% today but not at the sake of my health and feeling dizzy :(

Hi all

woke up feeling better :)

going for a 100% today and hoping for a half decent weekly wi tomorrow

speak later and hope you all have a good day :)

Hi all

woke up feeling better :)

going for a 100% today and hoping for a half decent weekly wi tomorrow

speak later and hope you all have a good day :)

Great glad you are feeling better :)

Back