Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

Crossing my fingers for both of us for big numbers tomorrow :)

Well I'm down 2 lb in week four so I'm going into AAM week to see if it boosts my metabolism x

On training today yawn x speak later all

aahhh i cant do this AAM week ive added meals all day and night ...im two pound up already back ts tomorrow me thinks :(

Do what you need to do chick, aamw is hard! Some folk dint do it the first few months as they can't trust themselves. I know I cant! I add one meal and in on a proper blowout for a week. I really need to get out the binge starve cycle..... Ps 1litre of water weighs 2+lbs..... It may not be the food. Xx

tulipangel said:
aahhh i cant do this AAM week ive added meals all day and night ...im two pound up already back ts tomorrow me thinks :(

Hiya Hun :)

I'm exactly the same. AAM doesn't work for me. Mind you I'm never TS long enough to do AAMW lol
Get straight back to TS and have the odd meal here or there, like if your going out with friends or summit xx

Thanks guys great advice x im well out of ketosis so stage 2 starts tomorrow xx

Day 1 back on track ... Off to renew my gym program sent off application for a new job and feeling ok ! Put on 3 lb since last Friday grrr but hoping to lose that before my weekly wi on Friday .... Annoyed with myself that I now have to go through hell to get back to ketosis but well only got myself to blame . I've put a ticker in place for my ts countdown to Disney holiday :)

Hope your all well speak soon :)

well my head is banging and its my own fault for falling off the wagon but so far 100% so onwards and downwards x

Well had to have some chicken as it was the best I could do after hearing I'm being made redundant

tulipangel said:
Well had to have some chicken as it was the best I could do after hearing I'm being made redundant

Sorry to hear that tulip x chicken is not so bad :) be pleased with your good choices :)

So sorry to hear that, we are waiting to hear who is up at our place?!

thanks guys x

well i guess its the sign of the times just had a salmon and feta omelette lol trying to make good choices whilst im emotional eating lol :rolleyes:

Back