9 week wi

NettyJ

after 8 weeks on cd i have lost another 5lb!!!!!

36lb in all, from 15.12 down to 13.04!

cant wait to hit the 12's!

WTG Netty!!!

Congratulations
:553::bliss:
:talk017:

well done you!:0clapper:

i cheated a little bit last week and lost 2lb. this week i stuck to it and lost 5lb ! i am NOT going to cheat this week!

Brill! Well done!

Hi there,

you have done really amazing! My start weight is just about the same as you and am ideally aiming to lose the same as you and get down to just under 13 stone so I am 12 something.

I would love some tips on what you eat on a daily basis, exercise and how much you have lost per week?

I am currently on the weight watchers diet, but am not eating all the points I should because this week I started on Alli to hopefully help out on that extra pound or two per week. I also exercise 5-6 hourly sessions per week at the gym to also help with the weight loss.

Do you think I can do it?

Kirsty xx

Hi there,

you have done really amazing! My start weight is just about the same as you and am ideally aiming to lose the same as you and get down to just under 13 stone so I am 12 something.

I would love some tips on what you eat on a daily basis, exercise and how much you have lost per week?

I am currently on the weight watchers diet, but am not eating all the points I should because this week I started on Alli to hopefully help out on that extra pound or two per week. I also exercise 5-6 hourly sessions per week at the gym to also help with the weight loss.

Do you think I can do it?

Kirsty xx

kirsty you can certainly do it.! i have been on weightwatchers, slimmingworld, all the diets you can name i have tried but i have never ever been able to stick to anything like i have stuck to cambridge. I have had a few weak moments and I have caved in but i have lost every week since starting cd on 8th June 2009. first week was 11lbs ! I have only been to one exercise class - this being boxercise - but i havent been back since ! naughty me !
on a good day (100%) cambridge I have a bar in the morning, a soup for lunch then I have chicken salad for tea with cottage cheese and I have a hot chocolate later on in the evening when I feel peckish. I have NEVER lost this much weight in such a quick time. ihave never in fact lost this much weight, as I generally get fed up and give up. Have you considered cambridge ? weight watchers food is SSOOOOOO expensive !

Netty j, you sound like you are doing soo well! As for the weak moments I think everyone has them but the fact that you were able to bounce back and get right back on the diet proves how strong you are! :)

How long in was it that you started to see results? I am currently a size 18-20 but ideally wana be a 14!

I've had a look at the Cambridge diet but I done ww last year and lost 3 stone on it so I know I can stick to it.

Yeah the food is pretty expensive so try not to buy everything ww lol. I like the microwave meals (£1 each) so have either baked potato and veg with it or toast if I'm in that mood! lol

Kirsty xx

hi kirsty, i have been on cambridge for 8 weeks now and there is a huge difference, i was an 18-20 and NO WAY could i wear them now, they literally fall off ! i am currently in a 16 which is a bit big and the weekend I wore my size 14 dorothy perkins jeans which i could wear comfortably! i think it all depends on different people size wise! where in scotland are you from ? i have friends up in dundee !

well done on the 3 stone loss at ww, can i ask how long this took? i think i have stuck to cambridge because of the sheer speed of my loss, i have never stuck to any diet before! but if ww is working for you I am sure that youwill do very well !

Yeah also I think it depends on what shop you go to for the sizes because each shop seems to be different! I am hoping to reach a size 14 as well!

Last year I was 17 stone and got down to 14 something and this is me starting to get back down again, I am 15st 4lb now. I think it took me about 4-5 months to lose it between Feb and July. I wasn't as strict with it though, never done any exercise and snacked and ate at night so I done really well and found it really easy!

I am from Falkirk in Scotland, sorry I don't know anyone in Dundee! lol

You must have some will power to be able to lose that amount weight, well done! :D

Kirsty xx

wow! you girls are really loosing some weight here! brilliant, you must be made up

thanks becky. kirsty, there are lots on here that have lost plenty more than me in such a short space of time !but thankyou both! and welldone on the weight loss too girls!

Great loss, well done!:)

How much on average have you lost per week?

Kirsty xx

Back