90 Day SSS Plan

Ah I see! I need to read through the stuff later tonight, I'm quite excited! I downloaded the PDF to my iPad and have a quiet night after my run and dinner so looking forward to getting my head around it!

I made these a few weeks ago for an after dinner mint alternative when I'd people over for dinner... Mint Choc Pavé | HEMSLEY + HEMSLEY - healthy food and living
They are so delicious and I still have loads in the fridge left, they keep really well.

A good clean treat for when your sweet tooth kicks in if they're compliant for you xxx

That looks like a good treat for when I need it. A lot of people that you speak to who have done the first cycle have go results and had a couple of treats along the way. I'm trying to go as long as I can without doing that, but it's good to know that it doesn't completely throw it all off.

It is a lot of reading!! But the basics behind it are quite good and I think you could probably design your own recipes/foods that are similar and same idea.

I'd love to try that curry on our next free Saturday evening instead of takeout. Sounds like my type of curry!

It is lovely!! I made it the day before and think it tasted better the next day

Sorry for lack of posts on here, not feeling very well this week, migraine imminant keeping it at bay with pills but feel like a zombie, plus full of a cold too.... Oh the joys!

Food wise I'm on mince for breakfast again which I am loving, sausage and beef casserole for lunch and cashew curry for tea.

Making overnight oats for tomorrow and Sundays breakfast.

Just back in bed now. Heads banging, foots getting better can walk on it more or less but not run. Fingers crossed it'll start to get better, was supposed to be racing on Sunday

Yes I am gonna give it a miss becki, I couldn't do 5 miles, well I could but it would hurt like crazy and I don't think I'd have the amount of adrenalin like in the half marathon the other week.

Feeling a bit better this morning so gonna get my morning hiit session done before breakfast so that I can have some creamy overnight oats which have oats, water, protein, honey, berries and Greek yogurt in them. Looking forward to the sweetness!!!

Good choice! Maybe rest it as much as you can. I bet it's frustrating!
Do you do your hiit training at home?
Your breakfast sounds good. Nice and sweet unlike mince! Hehe
Have a great weekend

Weekend was ok. I'm full of a cold, so was off work Friday and then out on Saturday - alcohol - oops.
Apart from that I've been completely on plan.

The foot is still not run-able and now I've had pay day I'll possibly look at getting a physio appointment to check it out. See if there is anything I should be doing.

I've been doing my HIIT sessions on the bike, and at home (foots not too bad with squats or anything, it just seems to be running/walking for long periods). I enjoy the ones at home more as they seem to go a lot faster as you do different things, where as half an hour on a bike does bore me a little bit.

I also weighed in on the scales this morning!
I'm down from 10st 1lb to 9st 11lb.
-4lb .. Happy with that. It was showing 9st 9.5lb on Saturday morning, but then I had alcohol and a bit of bloat due to toilet irregularities so, cannot grumble.

You inspired me to sign up to this...that and the amazing photos on *********!

I just started today! Been tricky tho as I was away at the weekend so not fully prepared!!!

But getting there, it's a hell of a lot of water!

I also weighed in on the scales this morning!
I'm down from 10st 1lb to 9st 11lb.
-4lb .. Happy with that. It was showing 9st 9.5lb on Saturday morning, but then I had alcohol and a bit of bloat due to toilet irregularities so, cannot grumble.

Great results!!!

Fabulous loss!! Well done lovely xx

You inspired me to sign up to this...that and the amazing photos on *********!

I just started today! Been tricky tho as I was away at the weekend so not fully prepared!!!

But getting there, it's a hell of a lot of water!

How much water has he told you to drink?
You should see my fridge, I spent a couple of hours sunday morning, and an hour or so monday night preparing for the week. The only things i haven't prepped are the my carb meals, but I generally have the oats or the creamy chicken so got used to that.

Supposed to drink 3 litres but struggling to reach that at the mo...it's another thing that needs planning which is why I'm not on it yet!!

What meals have you done? I tried the Cajun mince today...it was scrummy!

Back