90 Day SSS Plan

It's all a learning curve, I wouldn't have a clue either!

Did you go with anyone or did you figure it out yourself? I'm going to start doing some weights after the marathon but I'm going to be standing there like a complete newbie, googling pictures on my phone and lifting the lightest weights ever!!x

I had googled some videos, but then when i got home and showed the OH he just chuckled and was like, Jennnn, its a chest press your arms should be above your chest.... Boooooooooo.....

Congrats on your v excellent park run PB!
Awww thankyou! I was super chuffed with that!!! I've started running more now. Hopefully it won't affect the results too much. Surely extra cardio can only help? Lol

Plus! I've fallen completely off the wagon this weekend!!!! Too many good things around. Start again tomorrow.

I'm taking today off...then only a few more days of cycle 1 before my cycle 2 should arrive.

I'd like to introduce one run a week I'm happy to do 2 runs as hill sprints or other HIIT but I'd like one straight run. I'm going to email and ask but I think it'll end up replacing the fifth HIIT.

Happy choc munching & running!

You only do 4 sessions in cycle 2 and 20 minutes of hiit in each one

So easter weekend... Feels like a complete write off, and starting from the beginnning again :(
Feel really chubby and bloated today. Even my clothes feel tight...
I drank wine, ate chocolate, takeaway and a meal out. I think in total I may have had 4 meals on plan over the 4 days but apart from that... I'm rubbish!!

I spoke to my support person, who said I should just start Cycle 2 again, and try to stick to the plan as much as possible. Which I am going to do. I have to!! Especially if I want to get lean for holidays. Although my plan of looking great feels so far away now!

We are all in the same boat I think!I think re starting cycle 2 is a good idea! you can get back on it dont worry X

Thanks Becki. In need of motivation and support at the minute. Finding it tough again.
I always feel so anti social on a diet lol.
It made me realise this weekend that I've hardly done anything with my time and weekends over cycle 1

Food Diary

REST DAY

Breakfast: scrambled egg, smoked salmon, mushrooms, tomatoes and asparagus

Lunch: Tuna salad (Spinach, sugarsnaps, tomatoes, pepper, egg and tuna)

Tea: Chicken stir fry

Snacks: Cashew nuts.

How's today been? Feeling back in the zone?

I mucked up (which is obviously what happens if you start a cycle without planning!) - ive only just had lunch and it's 7pm. No idea how I'm going to fit another meal in!

Hope you're doing ok :)

How's today been? Feeling back in the zone?

I mucked up (which is obviously what happens if you start a cycle without planning!) - ive only just had lunch and it's 7pm. No idea how I'm going to fit another meal in!

Hope you're doing ok :)

Everything is going ok so far!! I've worked out I had 4 days off plan out of 11 now, and still going strong. So as long as I stick to it for the rest of the month I should be ok. I'm adding in a bit of extra running... Not too much mind!! I've got a 10k race on the 12th april, then I'll just stick to HIIT on the treadmill before the Manchester 10k I think.

Just had a great chilli! So glad I tried making something new.

Do share the recipe :)

Made it for 4 people, used tinned tomatoes (not fresh lol), chopped onions, peppers and lean mince. 2 stock cubes in 250ml water and cumin, coriander, paprika and cayenne. So tasty!!

You not allowed tinned tomatoes?! I'd die! I eat them by the bucketload!!

Supposed to be fresh... But i figured that it can't make too much difference. All I can think is that it changes the macro's slightly? Not a clue. But in any case! Chilli was delish!!! And I didn't miss the kidney beans either.

Another day goes by... Getting closer to the end of cycle 2 already!!
Loving the workouts. I enjoy going to the gym now. I'm still getting a run or 2 a week in that I probably shouldn't be doing... but I love running...

Are you running on rest days or exercise days? It might be worth emailing for advice on these...

Two things I did pick up from the coaches:

- if you're doing alternative exercise on an exercise day, make sure you do weights before cardio.

- if you're running less than 10k you don't need to alter nutrition. If you run over 10k have a carb meal after. For runs over 10 miles have carb meal 2.5 hrs before and 60-90 mins after

Hope that helps :)

Back