90 Day SSS Plan

Super excited! Can't stop googling all things Paris and marathons.

I bet you'll be signed up to your next one in no time!!

Oh dear... Last night consisted of Jaffa cakes with brews...... Ooooooops!!!!

I'm so excited to get back running soon. I feel like this injury is going on forever and I'm falling out with the 90 day plan the more it goes on...

I think the strictness of it all was good for a while, but I'm not able to sustain it for much longer than one month.

I miss having the little treats that I can allow myself with slimming world and I am also missing my running!! I never thought I'd be one to say that but I feel like I'm missing out on running.
So... My plan... Stick to it as much as I can but still having the odd treat and once my foot feels a little bit better then I'm going to get my jog back on

I was looking at all joes stuff on Instgram last night and wondering how you were getting on...would Oi still recommend it?! Some of those transformation pics are amazing...but I can imagine it takes a LOT of discipline to stick to?!

I was considering signing up after I get back from vegas just as I feel like I need some help on the diet front...not that I'm eating too many of the wrong things, but it would be good to know the right things to eat at the right time. Hmm I can't decide as I know i like a treat or two in there as well!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I was looking at all joes stuff on Instgram last night and wondering how you were getting on...would Oi still recommend it?! Some of those transformation pics are amazing...but I can imagine it takes a LOT of discipline to stick to?!

I was considering signing up after I get back from vegas just as I feel like I need some help on the diet front...not that I'm eating too many of the wrong things, but it would be good to know the right things to eat at the right time. Hmm I can't decide as I know i like a treat or two in there as well!! :) xx

I think when you stick with it, it works wonders, I've just completely lost my mojo with it at the moment, and I'm wanting treats more often than not... I haven't actually weighed or measured since the end of the last cycle, so I'm not sure on what damage I've done.

I would recommend it, but it is restrictive if you are going to try and stick with it all of the time. I feel like I can't have any fun as I'm on a programme/diet? But the way in which I eat and the foods I'm eating are helping with the my training and running I think. I just need to find my inner stricter self!

Another thing to note, is the photos on his websites are a very small percentage of his customers, and not everyone has results as extreme as those... I am one of the less extreme cases! Lol It has made me start with weight training though and I feel like I know what I'm doing more and more. So basically, I'm praying that the naughties alongside the training should counteract one another.... And by the start of cycle 3 I'll have my mojo back? I have a night out tomorrow night so think I'm just going to have my treats and alcohol and then start again hopefully.

Thanks lovely that's really helpful.
And I defo agree re the transformation...some of them just do even look possible in 4 or 8 weeks!
I think I'll see what my trainer has to say once he's taken a look at my diet and then if his advice doesn't work I'll look at this again!

Have a wonderful night out! :) xx

So, after a little bit of thinking today... I think...
I've made a decision to go back to slimming world....

I can start the plan again later in the year if I want to try again with it, but I feel since Easter I've just messed around at it. The workouts are fine but I'm starting to need the flexibility with my lifestyle again and you forget how convenient it is being able to snack on fruit!?!

So!!! Slimming world.... Will you have me back?

Posting this at 5am as I can't sleep from thinking about it... How sad?!!?!

Any decision that works for you is a good decision!

I'm really enjoying the 90 Day SSS plan but it's definitely not always speedy or a plan that will suit everyone. And I can see where you're coming from, not having a built in "cheat" like you do on SW. Will be a lot cheaper too!!!

Are you going to carry any of the principles across...carbs after exercise, HIIT, that sort of thing?

Any decision that works for you is a good decision! I'm really enjoying the 90 Day SSS plan but it's definitely not always speedy or a plan that will suit everyone. And I can see where you're coming from, not having a built in "cheat" like you do on SW. Will be a lot cheaper too!!! Are you going to carry any of the principles across...carbs after exercise, HIIT, that sort of thing?

Yeah definitely will carry on with the principles, workouts and food wise. But I think the lack of running hasn't been good for my moods either.

Definitely heading back to group on Tuesday

Slimming world starts again. Right now!!

I've been so naughty and I'm going to jump on the scales in a moment to check what the damage of the past few weeks has done....... Scared!!!!

Meals today are;

B - weetabix with skimmed milk and blueberries

L - Asda chicken and mango salad (3 syns?)
Melon and miller light yogurt

T - chilli and jacket potato (2 syns for coconut oil??)

S - apple and banana

Exercise - track interval training

You excited to be back? Is your group on thurs? Looks like a great day!x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Tomorrow is my group, I have actually missed seeing everyone lol sad I know lol

Loving being bAck on it and making my own choices with foods I love... Didn't realise how much I was missing it

Sounds like a great idea Jennie. You've always done so well with SW before, and you've learnt loads from 90 day SSS, so you should absolutely fly now. Glad to hear your foot is getting better too x

Thanks hun! I will go back and do the plan at some point, but just with timings and social stuff and falling off it fairly close to holidays, I want something I know and something I can fit in with life.

Do you want to lose much weight or is it more about losing a little bit, maintaining and having more flexibility? x

I want to lost a little bit of weight. Ideally I'd like to be closer to 9 stone, since easter I've bounced back up to around 10st. I think losing some of the weight will help with running too. My main thing is just generally being healthier though, and my running :)

I think SW is a much easier way to maintain than I thought it was. I just need to not be too complacent and keep up with the activity side of things. With races booked in now I don't see that being an issue.

Also... Who knew... Doing my exercises and icing regularly has pretty much sorted my foot this morning.... I'll definitely keep on top of that now too.

A naughtyish day today... Rejoining tonight so making the most of my last day lol

Enjoy those last bites!! You as well because I guess it won't be a true reading then later and the heavier you are tonight, the better the loss will be next week!! How's that for twisted logic?! x

Exactly what I was thinking hello Belgian chocolate cookie!!

So! I rejoined group tonight. Bought myself a 6 week count down and nipped to morrisons to make sure i hAd everything I needed.

I've planned tomorrow's food, and i want to go to the gym after work too. There is an insanity and a metafit class tomorrow? Which do people prefer?

Back