90day Challenge!!

:welcome: Hiya Shelley and welcome to Minimins

The CD if you stick to it cant fail its amazing and you see great results fast :) Of course you can join us. Would you like to lose 50lb in 90 days too?

It would be amazing to loose 50 lb !!! so yes Ill make that my goal. I will be walking for exercise for the first few weeks, will this be enough ?? I walk around 2hrs a day.

Friday evening will be my weigh in.

2hrs a day walking is great! I only do an hour (walking the dogs) x

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb
Katiebaby - 50lb
Siobhanmt - 50 lb
Chamonixbee - 25lb
Downesy ~ 50lb
Shelleysugardust ~ 50lb

Wow Shelley 2 hours of walking... go you! :) xxx

Wow look how many of us are here to support each other on this, its fab :D:D:D:D

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb
Katiebaby - 50lb
Siobhanmt - 50 lb
Chamonixbee - 25lb
Downesy ~ 50lb
Shelleysugardust ~ 50lb
Amber ~ 50lb

Hiya amber :) xx

Hello!

I would love to join the challenge too! My friend gets married mid April - and I want to be wearing a size 16 dress as a minimum to her wedding!

I think this is a fab idea Natasha! A proper goal for us all :)

Bethan xxx

Great there is alot of people up for the challenge! So question... how are you going to make sure u lose the 50lb? Here is a few things i am going to do..

• Go swimming 7days a week where possible
  • make sure i drink 4lrs of water a day
  • do zumba wii at least 3times a week for a 20mins workout

Plus the whole not eating thingy :rolleyes: I hope that is enough to get me the losses i would like.

:character00115: :character00116: :whacky068:

Swimming sounds like a plan and I will be walking everyday for 2hrs minimum until my energy levels increase.

I will go to the gym 3x a week to use the gym and i will check out what classes i can add in .

Now what do you plan on doing once 90 days is completed ?? I will still have weight to loose but i plan on a mini makeover as a treat for myself (something I struggle with.......me time !)

Nails,
Hair,
maybe some waxing !
and a new outfit hopefully in a smaller size !!

what about you girls ??

some kind of kinect exercise for me three times a week I think and drink 4 litres of water at least 4 days of the week :)

Amber I just seen in another thread that your current weight is 11st12lb that will mean if u do a 50lb loss in this challenge u will be 8stone 6lb are u sure u wanna lose that much? I don't think that's a healthy weigh? You don't have to lose 50lb u can pick any amount :) x x x

I am going to buy a cross trainer at the end of the month and do it every night :D I am also going to do Zumba on Kinect a couple of times a week xx

I love the cross trainer, live on it at the gym! Im dying of flu today and its the first time Im not going this week and I feel so guilty!

Wow downesy congrats on your first weeks loss thats AMAZING!!!!! Bet your well chuffed eh!!! :D Hope to see you around the site more hehe xxx

To be honest Natasha that was a ticker from some time ago. I've now updated that. Got weighed today and lost 7lbs so I'm happy with that.
Thanks though! And yeah I'll be around more :D

Last edited:
I would like to join please :) i started monday and have 3.5 stone to loose!

I have a cross trainer will be doing that 3x a week
Drink 4 litres of water every day
Divina's work out dvd 3x a week

Good luck girls :)

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb