90day Challenge!!

Are you quite short Natasha? I find bmi measurements are a bit mean to those who are shorter! You have got a very slim face tho! Im the same, carry weight everywhere but my face, it was only when I went over 19stone that the double chin appeared :(

I'm very short, only 5ft xx

Tash you and me need to buddy up we're the same height and not too far off the same weight! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OOOh I would like to join too if thats ok, just need to work out how much my target should realistically be first! xx

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb

Dunno if you all wanna make a ticker like i have with the 90 day Challenge on it so people can see how much you have lost and how far you have to go? xxxx

I did a ticker earlier and I put 90 day challenge at top of it xx

Oh can I join in too please :)

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb

Hey can I join in :)

Don't find bmi too disheartening just concentrate on one day at a time my bmi was 51 when I started and it's now 39 or a little lower so if I can do it we all can!! I need to get to 30 bmi for fertility treatment and want to be there ASAP!! So this challenge will keep me accountable.

Good luck girls we can do it x

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb
Katiebaby - 50lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok first little target of my 90 day challenge... go swimming... so here i am at 6:20am already to leave the house and go for a drip. wish me luck i'm really nervous :S

count me in please :)

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb
Katiebaby - 50lb
Siobhanmt - 50 lb

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb
Katiebaby - 50lb
Siobhanmt - 50 lb
Chamonixbee - 25lb

I'd love to join as well. Can someone add me please as I'm on the iPhone and can't add myself. I'd like to lose 50lbs too. Ohh, I'm excited now having a target to work for! Good luck ladies.

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
Jewel77 ~ 50lb
Flower_ ~ 50lb
USAgirl ~ 50lb
mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
Gorgeous_x ~50lb
Debkat ~ 36lb
Bevlier ~ 50lb
Katiebaby - 50lb
Siobhanmt - 50 lb
Chamonixbee - 25lb
Downesy ~ 50lb

Natasha how did you enjoy your swim?? x

Hi girls,
could I join you ? I have my first appointment tomorrow night so I will have my first day saturday.

Im so worried and nervous , I have 5 stone to loose and ive tried every diet and I just dont/ cant loose weight ! Im quiet active and have been tested for every thing possible at the doctors and nothing is wrong , so no reason why i dont loose. I think I have food allergies and have had a lot of stress.

hope it works for me as everyone seems to be having a good experience with this diet !

Back