91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

I know.

Wednesday 100% on plan so happy with that.

Today the plan is;

* Work 8am - 1pm
* Pick up car
* Head to my Sisters to see my niece and nephew
* Home for an early night with my book (The Book Thief)
* 100% CWP- got all my products with me so prepared

Dxxx

Morning you lovely people,

So update from me for the last few days;

Thursday
100% on plan day, went to visit my sister after work but took all my products with me so I wouldn't be tempted to cheat.

Friday
Had WI and lost 6lbs! Yippeeeeeeeeeee. Also that dreaded week of the month started and I was starving so I decided to have a day off plan. I had a Greggs oval bite and a latte, 2 eat natural cereal bars, me and my sister then got a fish supper and a black pudding supper and shared it, was so fattening but lovely. Then we drank a bottle of sailor jerry, some malibu that was my Mums and a bottle of wine. We were dancing about the house till about 6am!

Saturday
I was actually dying all day, think I was sick about 9 times, ended up feeling better at about 3pm so had a can of lucozade and a caramel log. Dinner had mince and tatties then I was early to bed for work.

Sunday
I am in work. Plan is to get straight back to the CWP today.

Dxxx

Haha I know I was thinking that myself :classic_tongue:

Had my black coffee so starting to feel almost human.

Defo staying on plan, I have a night out on Friday and an overnight stay in a hotel so got to be!

Dxxx

Okay so yesterday was a fail.

Hangover + time of the month + me just being a greedy pig = a binge

What did I eat;

* egg and potato salad with a roll
* king pot noodle
* 200g wasabi peas
* 2 bagels with chopped pork
* orange lucozade, coka zero

Dxxx

Okay so yesterday was a fail.

Hangover + time of the month + me just being a greedy pig = a binge

What did I eat;

* egg and potato salad with a roll
* king pot noodle
* 200g wasabi peas
* 2 bagels with chopped pork
* orange lucozade, coka zero

Dxxx

Oh dear....I can't imagine you'll be too far over with what you had but never mind, draw a big fat line under it and start again today.

And the line is drawn.........

I'm hoping that these days will become less and less over time, they have to don't they?!?!

Onto my 2nd black coffee of the day and have my shakes with me to last me all day.

Dxxx

It sure is.

I am going to count yesterday as a success-ish.

All went great till I got home and had 2 bagels with chopped pork for dinner, I suppose on the grand scheme of things that isn't too bad but still it doesn't count as a 100% day.

On to today!

Dxxx

So yesterday was very similar to the day before, all good at work then when I got home I had scotch broth soup and a bagel.

Again no bingeing so this is good.

Small steps.

Dxxx

Back