92lbs in 183 days? Hmmmm

Day 7 - 84lb to go

Everyday I'm waking up at the moment feeling really good, excited and that little bit smaller! I'm so excited about the future, but I'm also finding I'm quite sensitive, getting wound up easier, or easier to upset? I sent a text to my mum and sister last night, yet it's 10;49 and neither have responded, and it's irritated me! Ha ha! I mean what a stupid thing to get wound up about, but honestly I'm sitting here thinking, that's it stuff them, I'll not worry about then anymore, normally i would car less, is this normal?!?
Yes, it's completely normal. You are having massive increase in all the hormones of starvation. That means your body has become single-minded in its pursuit of calories. Being short-tempered, losing concentration and feeling ratty is completely normal. As is hair loss.
I lost 30lbs about 2 yrs ago, but regained it during a stressful work project. I'm determined to keep it off this time! Week 2 done and dusted and feeling pretty good despite little fall off wagon yesterday. Back on today…all is not lost.
Stats- 5'11"
Start- 16st 7
BMI 32 :-((((
Goal: BMI 23

Hi!! Yes I'm feeling much better today thank you, I was in a right one yesterday! But thank you for your advice and support, its nice to know others are in the same boat!

Just been to see my CDC, she's changing my weigh ins from Saturday to Monday, so I got weighed saturday and today, another 1 lb off since Saturday, 9lb in total, not bad at all! Next week I'd really like to get 5lb off but I know that's pushing it a bit on week 2, plus weight losses average out to a stone a month, a stone a month!!!! I mean honestly, what other diet can you lose a stone a month?!

So now it's 83lbs to lose in 176 days hmmm!!!

Thanks girls!! I know, weight watchers even They even advertise the fact that you can lose 5lb in 6 weeks, 6 weeks?!!!!

Day 9

Well not bad at all today, tried the coconut shake this morning, I was gagging, it was vile!! Glad I only bought one. Really enjoying my bars alternating between chocolate mint and peanut (taste a little like snickers ).
Popped over to my mums today, she's just back from her holiday, she's been away since I started CD, before she left I had my heart set on the ghastric band and was due to go for a consultation, she was really pleased when I told her I am doing CD. My mum is 57, a size 8-10 DD boobs, wears thee most gorgeous designer clothes, runs 5 mile a day and spins 4 times a week, obviously I don't take after her! But she said she's going to have a wardrobe clear out soon, she said she'll give me all of her 8's and 10's I'm so excited, she's honestly has a wardrobe to die for, and I'm so going to fit in it!!!
Anyways, I got some orange drink powder from my CDC and having a fizzy water with ice and 1/4 teaspoon orange powder, lovely!!!

Hi Mojo, normally I use mimins from my iphone, and you don't see peoples signatures, I'm on my computer today and oh wow! I can see your signatre, your loss is absolutley amazing!! Well done you! Looks as though we have a simiilar amount to lose, well done you!

Day 10?!

I was told once it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, so only another 11 to go, in fact I am half way there. Feeling good, but slightly drained today, I did my first bit of exercise since I completed C2C, thats was like over two weeks ago! And when I got back I have to admit I felt quite weak. I had my shake with crushed ice, and felt a bit better, but just been to pick kids up from school and feel tired again. Honestly I could sleep for England!!

I'm loving this forum as well reading everyones fabulous weight losses, especially the before and after pics, although i don't think i'll be doing any underwear shots!!

Anyway, its nearly the weekend, and I think I'm due a little treat, I've seen a nice pair of white bordrie Anglais (not sure how you spell it!) Toms, so think I might treat myself to them on Saturday! Better than chocolate!!!

Also had to deal with some emotions this week, and for the first time I have dealt with them like an adult. Normally when someone upsets me or winds me up or even if I just think they have done me wrong, I shove my feelings back down with food. Well my sister upset me this week, and I was furious, I couldn't tell her straight away that she had upset me, I can't do that, I hate confrontation, I always have. She wound me up and I felt angry, but instead of stuffing my face, I just rode it out, moaned at Mr. H, let it all out to him, then I saw her this morning, and she asked me if there was a problem, so I very calmly told her, yikes!!! So not like me!!! I was expecting her to bite back and then it would of blown up into a huge row, but it didn't, she actually didn't realise that she had been out of order, and she said 'you know what, I can't believe I did that, I am so sorry, i just didn't realise, your right' then it all seemed so.... silly! Imagine if I had blown my hard work over something so silly!!! Anyway, I much better now.

Maybe I should have it out with my friend now, the one who doesn't want my company unless I'm pissed. Maybe not, maybe its just not bothered me enought to bother!!!

Day 11

Not feeling it today, went far to long without water this afternoon and think I experienced pure hunger for probably the first time in my life. Banging head, shakes, pain in my stomach tiredness. Got home and had to have a cocodemol, soon perked up after my choc mint shake. So tired today, work is rather shitty which doesn't help. So miss negative today, but I've been good.

Wow I've just read through your diary, how amazing you have come so far in such a short time. I wish you the best of luck!
I previously lost 2stone 7lb and have restarted ss+ as I had put on 6lb back on. I can't wait to get stuck in and get into shape for my holiday. You'll see such huge difference so quick I hope it keeps you going! Xx

Day 12!!

Feeling good today! Just got to make sure I keep hydrated. Plus its Friday! Work was a little better today too so a nice start to the weekend. I'm off into Trafford tonight, Mr. H reckons he's going to treat me, I love a treat! And I've had my eye on these borderie Anglais Toms, so they will do for starters! It will feel a bit weird going to Trafford Centre on a Friday night and not eating, we normally have a meal and a bit of shop, but more of the shopping will be lovely! I would normally be looking forward to weigh day tomorow but its Monday now, which is a way is very good, because I do remember when I tried to do this once before, I got in the habit of having something on a Saturday night along with a few drinks, but then i would spend the rest of the week trying to get back into ketosis and lose a pound or two, my CDC would look at me as if she knew what i'd been up to. I was forever trying to cheat the scales, but it doesn't work, and i was just kidding myself at the end of the day.

Gutted! Totally gutted. Went to Trafford centre, and saw the Toms I wanted, they were so nice! But I'm so fat I couldn't even get my foot into it!!! I could of cried. Then I thought well I'll get some nice converse instead, saw a nice girly pair, they felt like they weren't big enough, I'm a size 6 normally well 6.5, so I had to ask the lady for a 7, she brought out these converse that looked like boats, men's, she had to bring out mens converse, ladies only go to a size 6! Gutted, anyway I was getting wound up in the shop anyway, I was due a food pack, the music was pumping, people everywhere squeezing past each other and there's me sat in the middle of it all, so I walked out.
Anyway, Paul treated me to a new watch, it's lovely, I've got one, but it's for work really, I've attached a pic. Then we were about to go home and he gave me a shelf ridges bag with a bottle of Viktor & Rolf flower bomb, love it! So felt a bit better then. But I cannot wait to be able to go and buy some Toms, and then to pop into ted baker and pick up a pair of jeans, and know I won't have the embarrassment of not fitting into it!

Attachments

• image-243741082.jpg
    image-243741082.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi Carly, I do yes!! It's always been the small sized jeans to aim for or the size 10 dress, but as an interim Toms shoes!

Back