98 DAY CHALLENGE

Hello :wavey:

How is everyone today?

Im on day 3 and must be in ketosis as im feeling blooming great :D

And the scales (my home scales) have dropped 6lbs since monday morning! :happy036:

My offical weigh in is tomorrow evening so fingers crossed it'll be a loss... :)

woo hooo Donna! Lets hopr they stay at those 6lbs for tomorrows weigh in hun!

xx

LOL! DOUBT IT HUN!...

I MUST HAVE PUT ON WHILE I BEEN A NAUGHTY GIRL, SO IM HOPING FOR A S/S OR A WEE LIL LOSS :innocent0001:

Was the same weight today as yesterday but stuck to my shake and i bar but picked up a couple of segments of aorange that someone hadn't finished! difficult night coming up as have visitors to supper. Really want to stick to my diet as not hungry at moment-it is only 5.30pm though! Keep going everyone. are we day 2 or 3?

Aww lisa hun.. dont worry, to be honest the best thing is to wait and weigh in on CDC scales.. but im naughty and impatient lol

Week 3 started to go bad for me and by thursday my offical weigh in day i had put on 5lb by my scales... but on CDC's i had lost 1lb???
So you never know.. hang on in there hun.. your doing great!! :)

Im on day 3.. well day 3.. DONE!! lol :D

Good luck with day 4 hun, im with ya on this.. if you ever need to PM me that is fine.

Morning hunni

Are we all in the right frame of mind still? I know I am! I do feel better from having that small meal in the evenings!

xx

Well done everyone and lots of luck for your weigh ins! Looking forward to hearing about your losses! :)

Jools, may I ask are you doing the 790 plan? I'm wondering if that will be a better option because I think going straight into SS is a bit extreme for me. What sort of meals do you do and do you have 2 packs while doing it?

Beckie
x x x x

Day 4 I think [Thusday] and I have lost another pound. Had my morning shake and feeling positive. On holiday at moment-I find it easier than working as I can focus on my food intake instead of grabbing! My CDC is on holiday this week so I have to wait til next Wednesday but I am hoping that I will surprise her-this thread day by day is working for me. I really want to last the 98 days!!!

Hi all....

Well im still going good, but ive decided not to weigh on my home scales anymore!!
As today there saying ive put on 1lb???
But ive been 100% s/s ??

My offical weigh in is tonight @ 7pm, im a bit nervous as over the 2weeks since my last weigh in ive only been good since this monday, (nearly 4 days) :)
But we'll see huh... so be back later..
Hope your having a good day :)

Aww Donnamarie, thats what got me when I weighed myself at home. I found after 100% SSing, no cheating etc my weighht went up so I think thats what led me to give up. Good on you though for sticking at it :)

Really hope you get a result that'll put a smile on your face and inject you with more enthusiam. Looking forward to hearing how well you've done.

I'm sure you must have my share of enthusiam and willpower because all I've done today is binge :eek: I'm actually quite ashamed of the amount I've eaten today. So after my driving lesson I'm off to see my CDC to discuss the 790 plan. Thanks Jools by the way for the link to that thread, it's really useful.

Hope everyone is having a good day ;)

Beckie
x x x x

came on here quick to stop me nibbling any more. Have been fridge picking. My visitors had made banana bread from over ripe bananas yesterday and it looked so tempting I had a chunk and with me, as soon as I start on a bit of carbohydrate I want more. So ran in here and logged on before more damage! Its only 4.30 so i am off for a walk! I will be so mad with myself if it has put me back!

Hey lisa.. im the same right now.. thats why i've come back on here.

I haven't eaten though.. but done the weekly shop earlier at tesco's so there's lots of yummy food in the house!
And i cant stop thinking of it... keep telling myself 1 sandwich wont hurt.. but i know it does and takes me forever to get back on track... bread has been my downfall everytime ive tried this diet.. :mad:
Im not giving in this time.. im determined not too.

Also i got some ketosis sticks earlier and when i tested im not in ketosis and im on day 4???
Im worried it's because ive been having 1 bar a day and the summer fruits water flavouring?
As your not supposed to have them till later in diet wk 2/3.
Even though i am in week 5, but i did have a break so maybe i shouldn't have had them again yet??
I dont know.. hope someone reading this post might know? :)
Anyway thats made me feel a bit down now.. and worried about my weigh in later :(
And started off the voice in my head about eating :mad:
I dont feel hungry though, just habit init...

I put on 3lbs!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not happy at all, god knows how much i'd put on in my 2 week break, but ive done s/s 100% for 4 days and im still 3lbs heavier :cry:
I dont now how im not gonna eat right now :mad:

But im gonna try my hardest not too, just ran a bath.. so gonna go for a long soak and a sulk!! :(

Hi hun

Hope you stayed on track., Wait til next weeks weigh in when you are cheering your fab loss!

Lisa ... you are doing fab hun! Keep it up!

xx

Hi jools..

Yes i did, i was a bit naughty though my last pack last night i had another bar instead of a shake, a malt toffee which was yummy.. a real treat! :D

Im going to try and not have the bars for a few days now.. hoping to kick start things..

God i hope next week will be a good weigh in else i dont know what i might do!!

And lisa hun.. jools is right your doing fab.. dont give in hun :)
Hope you all have a good day.. be back soon :cool:

Day 5 . Off we go again! Had my shake-a vanilla hot coffee. That feeling you have Donnamarie is frustrating but just think how that 3 pounds could increase and before you know it-one stone then two stone etc back on. Been there, done that! So the fact it is only three pounds and you have taken note must be a step in the right direction. Still have banana bread hanging around. But desperately want to be strong. The next half pound takes me through the 30 BMI barrier and down to the next pounds to lose number [see ticker]

Back