98 DAY CHALLENGE

Morning all

Well I did start .. Im doing CD1000 and quite enjoying it.

I have 2 weeks and 5 days to lose as much as I can just so that I feel comfortable in the dress that Ive brought for a friends wedding!

Its really quiet on our thread nowadays .. where is everyone?

xx

Hey Jools, lovely to see you back. Hope things are on an even keel. How you finding 1000? Are you hungry on it?

I started back on SS yesterday but will take the option of SS+ or 810 if things get too much. Holiday away was fab, but although kinda careful with my choices, it was obviously full of fat etc... as I had put on at least 7lbs over the fortnight.

I'm off for now, have a good day.

Hi Jools

I havent been on in a while either, on this thread, how's it all going?

Donnamarie where are you and how are you????

Brenda
X

Hi Minime

Im really enjoying CD 1000 so far so good ...

7lbs on your hols isn't too bad hun and if you work at it that could be gone in less than a week!

Hi Bren

glad to see you still with us! Donna is ok. Lots of things going on for her at the moment, but I know she will be back with us soon!

xx

I have just got back from holiday and made myself get on the scales before I tried to ignore what was happenning! Anyway updated my ticker so off we go again!

Hi everyone, sounds like alot of people are having a rough time at the moment after getting around and reading some of the posts.

I'm trying something new for a few weeks as I just cannot seem to stick with anything. Trying to replace breakfast and lunch with a high protein shake and a low cal dinner. Then 2 peices of fruit a day and in the afternoon 100g of yoghurt or 2 crackers with cheese or celery and carrot sticks. 3ltrs of water a day and 3 or 4 sessions of exercise a week. Measuring day on Thurs morning!

I'll let you know how I get on.

Bren
X

From a health food shop and also sold at my gym. I love them but this is the first time that I have used them as a meal replacement. They can be used as one I read and researched many.

Basically you are looking for a high protein and low fat and carb ratio;mine is per serve
Protein 17.8g
Fat 1.5g
Carb 3.7g

In Oz we have similar things to CD and LT but these shakes are used by body builders and just by training and replacing breakfast in the past I lost a few kilos. So figure I'll give it a go and see how things pan out. I just find at the moment I dont know what I want to do and cannot trust myself with too much food choice. Not sure how long I'll last however, today I feel great and I'm going to bed for the first time in ages not feel full!

The brand I bought is AUSSIE BODIES. Just go into any Health food store and check them all out if your interested. If you look at Slimfast (not picking on them) but the carb is the highest and the protein very low. Your body needs fat to process protein. If you have a high protein diet with some, but low carb and fat...... you are making your body burn stored fat (the wobbly kind), hence weight loss.

I'm hoping to follow it for about 4 weeks and get my waist to the 76cm mark which might make my weight around the 69 kilos. When I make it to 76 I might just might brave jumping on the scales. It's been about 8 months now.

Bren
X

Hey BREN :)

Thanks for that info! How's it going?

I love the SlimFast Smoothies and i know what your saying about the carbs in them :( I'm still trying to get back on Cambridge but i'm hoping tomorrow after i've tasted the NEW Cambridge porridge that's just out, that it will kick start me again :) fingers crossed!

How are you getting on with the protein shakes?

I tried Promax but really couldn't stomach the taste :(

Where is everyone??? I thought I was bad having not dropped in in sooooo long.
Feathers, I started CD today!!

Bren
X

Bren!!!! :)

All the very best with Cambridge ;)

I'm now doing WeightWatchers! I just couldn't, no matter how many times i tried, get into Cambridge again :(

It will be interesting to see how you get on :)

Thanks, I'm just at a point where I need help and find that I cant do it on my own and would like to see some quick results and settle in the 65kg range before Xmas (including Maintenance).

Day 3 today and thinking about SS or SS+, I've started on the 790 plan but would like a good result for week 1 (Friday morning)

Bren
X

Back