98 DAY CHALLENGE

What time is your test hun?

Worst time, 1.33! The lunch time rush round here is manic and my worse fear is stalling the engine... doing that during lunch hour will kill me I think :(

I'm also struggling with left reversing which you just know they'll get me to do! Aggghhhh!

Cheers flower! Will let ya know!

I so need to drive because my bestest friend is having and induction next week and I need to go see her! She's 120 miles away and hubster can't get anymore time off work as he's taking Monday off for my test :(

Keep your fingers crossed hehe x x x x

You had better be good lady! you know the rules!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

XX
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: JOOLS!!!

BUT THANKS HUN.. GREAT TO KNOW IVE GOT THE SUPPORT.. AND YOU BEX...

THANK YOU BOTH OF YA :flowers: :flowers:
IM PLEASED TO REPORT.. DAY 2 .....DONE!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Awwwww good for you Donna babe :talk017:

Just think, you're halfway through the 'bad part'! After tomorrow you'll be 3 quarters through then after that you'll be laughing!

Dead proud of ya hunx x x x x

Awwwww good for you Donna babe :talk017:

Just think, you're halfway through the 'bad part'! After tomorrow you'll be 3 quarters through then after that you'll be laughing!

Dead proud of ya hunx x x x x
Thank you so so much bex...:hug99:
You'll soon be with us hun and you too will be on your way :D

Hi all! Not too bad a day but have eaten two bars and a shake-I know thats wrong but I desperately needed to chew. Its 4.10pm -how have we done? Donnamarie, how has Day 3 been?

I shouldn't worry about it Lisa, how do you feel now? Well done for getting so far!

Donna, Jools where are yoooouuuuu!!

Driving test tomorrow and I am absolutely cacking it. I can't believe my nerves right now.

By right I should have nervousnessed some weight off haha but I doubt that somehow!

Having an early night tonight as I have a '2 hours hopefully my last' driving lesson at 7am. Test at 1.33 so please keep everything crossed for me. I need to pass!

Hoping that everyone has gotten on swimmingly today and will catch up tomorrow.

Lots of love x x x x x

GOOD LUCK BEX!!! :D

IM HERE.. NOT HAD A GOOD DAY :(

NOT QUITE 100% AND IM A BIT :eek: AND VERY VERY :mad: AT MYSELF!!!

BUT.. IM GONNA KEEP AT IT... TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY :)

Good morning all.... :D

Im refreshed and determined to have a 100% s/s day today..

Thinking of you Bex.. hope all goes great with your :character00182:test!!

How you doing jools hun?

Hi sweetie

I wasn't 100% yesterday as I went to my mums and she had done me a sunday lunch! She doesn't know I am doing the diet (she doesn't approve!) so I felt I had to sit and eat it. Weighed myself this morning and it says Ive gained 6 bloody lbs!

So as you can imagine I am sitting here typing this and sipping on a toffee & walnut shake!

xx

Hey guys :) just poppped on to check my emails and clam my nerves a little!

Thank you so much for the good lucks, mean an awful lot and I'll be sure to let you know that I've PASSED! I so will pass, had a 2 hour lesson this morning and drove well though rush hour, so if I can keep my cool then, then I'm sure I could manage 42 minutes in not so busy conditions!

Don't worry about the 6lb Jools hun, you'll probably find you'll lose it all when you pop on the scales tomorrow. You can do it sweetie, just glug the water ;)

Donna, good luck with your 100% you can do it! You've done it many times before so just do it again. You can do it!

Right I'm off to have a strong coffee, being picked up at 12 :eek::eek:

Catch you later x x x x x x x

Good to see you are all doing well, Jools you know that is water weight, so get glugging and flush it out and you'll see a loss this week.

Jools.. like the others said it's gotta be water keep drinking and stick with it and im sure you will be fine hun! :)

Bex... thanks hun and im thinking of you on your test. :)
(Although your last post just confused me, all i saw was the red passed.. and assumed you'd past, done test already! lol)

Minime... hi hun.. how's the WW going?
It's nice to see ya still posting on here. :)

Lisa.. i wouldn't worry about the 2nd bar.. your doing great! :)

So far so good on WW, I feel I've changed my mindset this time and I can really do it. Previously, I tried to follow eating plans but without any preparation. This time I'm going by the motto ' fail to prepare, prepare to fail' with that I've realised my weight is my responsibility and only me can change it. That means I need to change my attitude to cooking, preparing lunches and not taking the easy option. But I've had 2 good days and still going strong, I'll keep you updated re my losses. I need to stick with this for my holidays or half my holiday stuff won't fit me. Stick with it today, you were nearly there yesterday, so you can get there today.

Back