98 DAY CHALLENGE

Well I failed :( am absolutely gutted.

:cry:

Only got 5 minors too, it's that bloody left reverse that got me :(

Feel so sick at the moment.

aww bad luck sweet, try and get a cancellation, I know how expensive it is though.

sue x

aw hon, never mind. get another go in there. you'll fly through it next time now you know exactly what to expect.

abz xx

Aww Bex... im sorry hun, i tell you what i dont think i'd pass again if i had to resit.. it's so much harder now.
Im sure you'll be fine next time.. with only 5 minors this time.

Well im very pleased with myself at the moment.... :D
I walked up school this morning which is about 1.5 miles.. i got a lift home lol
But this afternoon i walked up and back! :D
That's 4.5 miles today!! :eek:

I tell ya what it was hard work with the heat.. pushing a pushchair too.. but i did it woohoo :D

I had a funny 5 minutes at lunch time today.. all i could think about was eating.. that voice in my head saying " eat today.. start tomorrow" AGAIN.. GRR I HATE THAT VOICE :mad:
But i didnt listen! :D

Im two packs down.. im cooking tea for family.. done the their lunchboxs for tomorrow.. and im feeling proud! :D

Be back in a bit xxx

Sorry about the test but next time will be different-was that your first attempt?
Had a good day yesterday-sole sourced all day-then today it went pear shaped from lunch onwards. Was on a course and didn't realise lunch was included. Got tempted by an egg mayo baguette-could it have been any worse? And you know what I always say happens to me after bread so yes I had a Kellogs soft bake bar-chocolate and now home from work and glug glugging water like mad!!! Its 6.15-I put my calorie intake on weightloss resources and it is under 1000 cals so must stop now and back to my sole sourcing tomorrow. Oh it is so hard-life just gets in the way!

Aww Bex... im sorry hun, i tell you what i dont think i'd pass again if i had to resit.. it's so much harder now.
Im sure you'll be fine next time.. with only 5 minors this time.

Well im very pleased with myself at the moment.... :D
I walked up school this morning which is about 1.5 miles.. i got a lift home lol
But this afternoon i walked up and back! :D
That's 4.5 miles today!! :eek:

I tell ya what it was hard work with the heat.. pushing a pushchair too.. but i did it woohoo :D

I had a funny 5 minutes at lunch time today.. all i could think about was eating.. that voice in my head saying " eat today.. start tomorrow" AGAIN.. GRR I HATE THAT VOICE :mad:
But i didnt listen! :D

Im two packs down.. im cooking tea for family.. done the their lunchboxs for tomorrow.. and im feeling proud! :D

Be back in a bit xxx

Well done chicken .... Im REALLY proud of you!

xx

Well done chicken .... Im REALLY proud of you!

xx
Thanks hun! :flowers:
It's been a funny old day.. not easy.. but i've made it.. thanks for text's earlier.. your a great support. :)

Hope tonight has been ok for you lisa.. it's hard to stop eating once you start so .. well done you! :)

Here's to a better day for all tomorrow...
Night all... :)

Tuesday at 6pm. Have only had a bar and shake-feeling very virtuous. I must, I must only have 1 shake tonight. I managed a bit of weight loss today so have updated ticker

Good for you Lisa! How are you feeling hunger wise?

I'm restarting tomorrow, and feeling very aprehensive... eeeek!

Where are Jools and Donna?

Well, put it this way-I could murder fish and chips! BUT I am pleased I have now got to 6.15pm so I must stick to it. It seems to me that the reason this thread works for me is that I can keep focussing on what goes in my mouth!

Well you've got through the day, so it'd be a real shame to waste your efforts for a few chips and a greasy piece of fish that you'll know go straight to your bottom!

Good for you though, your willpower must be cast iron at the moment!

Hi all.... :eek:

Well as you most likely already guessed.. i ate yesterday.. :whoopass:

But im not gonna dwell on it im gonna keep going on s/s... 100% day today for me! :)

Hope everyone is well.
Bex... is this day 1 for you hun?

BEX.... OMG!! :eek:
I JUST NOTICED YOUR TICKER!!
WHAT'S YOUR TARGET WEIGHT IM SURE YOU'VE SET IT TOO LOW, CAUSE A BMI OF 18.. CANT BE RIGHT... CAN IT? :confused:

I thought you might have eaten yesterday, the little guy behind the sofa gave it away ;)

Yeah the BMI is right, thats what I'm aiming for, but will see when I get closer to goal whether my body has changed after having my little one. Thats what I was pre-pregnancy, it's unlikely I'll get that low again but thats my goal.

Will just PM you and let you know what I mean ;)

x x x x x

Thanks for PM hun. I understand. :)
I am still going good.. but i am so so so tired.
Early night for me i think tonight.
Hope you've all had a good day. :)

JUst got back from work. School fete night 4-6 and we had two ambulances to take two children off the football pitch [nothing serious though], a dog running from a local house all over the field and someone drove into the school gates. Total amount raised-only about £400 profit. Anyway I grabbed a brownie from the cake stall, a cheeseburger from the barbecue and a cooked sausage that was left over. Mad with myself as I got on scales and had lost after my good day yesterday. Tomorrow is another day!!!

Back