98 DAY CHALLENGE

Hi all :)

Yes it is hard lisa.. but stick with it hun, you've come so far.

You too jools.. stick with it hun.. it will click back into place.. seems to have for me again (at last!)

Im now on day 4 and feeling pleased with myself! :D

I am a bit worried about the weekend though, but im gonna try my hardest to keep on track.

Going to keep busy this afternoon, so be back again later... hope you all have a good day :D

Hey DM

I find weekends the hardest too. How's it been going as I've not been on your post for a while?

I'm well impressed about the 4 days you've had.

Bren
X

yay! got to ten past 8 and only had shake, bar and a choc orange mousse. Is it time for bed?

looks like it could be lisa :) i'm just finishing day four and it has wiped me out, ha. and the house smells of eggy bread. well, eggy mess. i don't know how OH managed to fail at eggy bread but he did somehow. you know the other great thing about this diet? i don't have to do any washing up other than my shaker and the odd mug. it's fab!! ha. well, so far. not sure i'll get away with it forever :D

you're doing so well. well done :)

abz xx

abz, well done-all your little mini goals achieved! Today, Sunday I have started well. Choc shake and I have just had my toffee bar as I need to go to Tesco's and I don't think it would help being hungry. One thing I have never ever managed to give up is a splash of skimmed milk in my coffee. I do try it black but because don't enjoy it so much, I cut down my drinks and that's not good for me. Donnamarie -are you still being really good?

Hi all.. so sorry didnt post yesterday, very busy day.. big family day, get together for fathers day.

Yes lisa i was still being good.. untill yesterday! :whoopass:

I wasn't as bad as i could of been (and have been b4!) i just picked at bits at the buffet.. but i dont feel it's done much damage as i feel fine and back to s/s today.

I've not weighed as my scales are going wrong i think.. which is proberly a good thing! :rolleyes:

Im just gonna wait and weigh in on cdc's on thursday...
So sort of day 6 for me.

How's everyone else doing? :)

Bex??? Where you at girl??? :confused:

Donna!!! :) :)

WELL DONE girl!! ;)

You must be feeling fantastic about yourself getting this far :)

Keep strong and more determined than EVER!!

((hugs))

Hi guys :)

Don't be down about the blips, you're picking yourself up again and starting again!

I was at Download festival all weekend (being naughty!) so recovering now. Am starting tomorrow and I mean it this time :eek:

How is everyone doing :)

x x x x x x

Hi Jools,

I know exactly how you feel....

Maybe your like me and need a fresh break from Cambridge before embarking on it again. I know i'll be back on it before the end of the year. I need to,lol, i have over a weeks supply of Choc Tetras which need to be used before November!! lol! :)

The past week on WW has been terrible :( i binged on more than one occasion, but, i am proud to say i'm on Day 3 of WW and my 19points ;) I get weighed tomorrow night but i expect to put on or stay the same...please! please! let me stay the same,lol! Feathers is begging here,LMAO!

((HUGS for Jools xx))

BEX!! did you have a good time? was it wonderful? have you started afresh today? hmm? hmm? :D

abz xx

Afternoon girlies!

Look at you lot all doing really really well! Good on ya!

Feathers thanks for the hugs babes! They helped.

After so much messing about this past week I am going for it again tomorrow! I weighed in this morning with just a 1lb gain! GOD KNOWS HOW! I've eaten anything thats come into sight for the past few days!

So tomorrow is yet another new start for me!

Donna hope day 6 is still going strong. Im sooooooo proud of you babes!

xx

I am still trying to eat or drink my Cambridge but if a quick nibble put it on Weightloss resources to see the damage. Its a bit like cutting calories but hoping I am getting my nutrients from the Cambridge. Its going to be a very long journey but I so....want this to be the last time I am at this weight! I just want to see a little bit down each day on the scales [without leaning to one side and putting a leg in the air!]

Abz, it was FAB! Had such an awesome time. The only thing I hated was feeling dirty and smelly. The communal showers were, erm, a bit speshul to say the least!

Jools, you and I girlie! I'm starting tomorrow and this will be the last restart for me! We will do this! I'll PM you my mobby number so if you feel lilke eating text me and I'll kick your butt ;)

Lisa! OMG I've just noticed your weigh ticker thingy! Go you!

Feathers, lots of luck for your weigh in. I'll be sure to keep my fingers crossed for you, hmmm wonder if that'll stop me from being able to eat?!

Donna, one little hitch won't matter. You're doing so well am dead chuffed for you x x x x x x

am glad you had a good time babes. are you all ready and raring to go for tomorrow?

abz xx

Ta hunni! Just want to go again... NOW! Can't wait for next year!

Yup, at the moment I am yeah. Come tomorrow you just know that I'll be pining for food. Was meant to be starting again today but I 'accidentally' forgot haha!

Well done you though, you've done soooo well!

Oh yeah, I'm coming up to see a friend in Keighley next month. Fancy meeting up for a coffee somewhere?

x x x x

ooh, yes. what date? that would be awesome :)

i have done soooooooo well, but i have moaned soooooooooo much. ha. i mean. i haven't come close to cheating, but i have been thinking about whether this was for me. but i'm going to stick with it, at least for now. told the mate i work with, and he's the one that would usually have a go or mention that i wasn't eating. i have a feeling one of my other friends may have said something to him about it, as i told her i didn't want to tell him, and he just went uhuh uhuh, ok. and that was it :S so at least doing it at work isn't going to be an issue now. the other guys won't notice... ha.

abz xx

Hi again guys...

Thanks all of you for your kind words.

So im pleased to say ive made it today!!
100% S/S woohoo :D

And loads of walking.. loads!!
Up and back from school, x4 and the long way round twice!! :D
OH reckons about 8 miles :eek:
So im feeling very pleased with myself!

Looking forward to weigh in this thursday.. but kicking myself that i didnt measure at the start! :mad:
Oh well never mind...

Hope your all ok... Donna xx

Back