98 DAY CHALLENGE

Bex you grass!

:p:p:p:p

Hi jools.. hi all :)

Im doing good, got weigh in tonight, hope i can change my ticker!

How's everyone else?:)

Hey girls, at work at the mo and couldn't resist popping on! Just had a lovely birth and typing up the birth report while my lovely student is helping the lady breastfeed her beautiful new baby boy.

Not to go into details but that was probably the best birth I've been involved with and I'm all gushy hehe, bloody amazingly fantastic woman and I'm so humbled and honoured to have been a part of it!

Sorry, slightly off topic but I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Day for me going well so far, just had my 2nd half of my shake and have had about a litre of water, been very busy.

Will catch you all later, hope you're being good!

Lots of love x x x x x

(can you tell I'm on cloud 9 atm hehe)

x x x x x x x

Aww bless bex... bet you are hun.

Im all broody.. i cant wait till the time's right to have another baby!

It's good you love your job...

Well done with cd hun.. keep up the good work.. :)

Hubby says no more for me! But then I am nearly 36 :eek: AND I always get broody when I have no babies at home. (The boys have gone to school since september last year)
Besides that I have a high chance of more twins ... NO THANKS!!

xx

Had my weigh in tonight and...... I LOST 11LBS!!! :D

Also cdc measured me and ive lost 4 and a half inches off my waist! :D

I didnt measure anywhere else before.. i wish i had now though!
Im on on :character00100:!!!! :D

Thats fab news donnamarie, but I know you've been putting the work in.

Jools and Bex, hope its all good for you both.

I lost 1.5lbs at WW last week, not much but happy I managed it through eating less. I've upped my exercise this week and due to weigh in at WW tomorrow so will keep you updated on my losses.

well done to both of you!! i was just thinking with all the weight we are all losing on here, surely something somewhere has got to change. maybe the planet is giving a sigh of relief at our weight loss or something :D

abz xx

YAY!! Well done Donna, thats a fab weight loss, and a massive incentive to carry on!

Jools, have you been a good girl? I'm now on DAY 2 yaaaayyy!! (Thanks to Abz kicking my butt all day yesterday!)

Its going good so far thanks Minime :) How about you :) well done on your loss.

So here we go, day 2! Bring it on!

x x x x x x x

hi girlies!!

ABZ .. thanks for kicking Bex's butt ... do ya wanna kick mine?? Feel free hunni! lol!

xx

Hello :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words :)

Well done minime im glad WW is working for you, good luck with your way in today!! :)

Good luck Bex for day 2... well done! :)

Abz your doing great hun.. when's your weigh in?

Jools hope all is going well for you too hun :)

hi girlies!!

ABZ .. thanks for kicking Bex's butt ... do ya wanna kick mine?? Feel free hunni! lol!

xx
Hey you... :D
Why do you need your butt kicking?
Come on jools.. you know you can do this.. and you know how great it feels to be on track.. read back your thread.. what debz wrote you last time.. hopefully that'll be the kick you need..
Good luck babes xxx

Feck it :break_diet:

Completely muffed today up. Mistakenly popped into the canteen with my student for a debrief as she's experienced a bad incident this morning. Had lots of fat coke, tomato soup and a sandwich.

Just couldn't stop myself. Big fat bollox.

I could scream, I bloody hate myself right now and my lack of fecking discipline. It's like I'm destined to be fat.

I'm not even feeling sorry foor myself, I'm just really flipping cross.

:badmood:

Back