98 DAY CHALLENGE

Jools! Donna! good luck with today ;) day at a time eh?

Oh so sorry to hear that jools..

Sorry to rub it in ... but ive woken up feeling good :eek: and very pleased with myself too! :D

Hope today gets easier for you hun....

Hope you all have a nice easy day! ;)

I spoke too soon... i feel c**p now :(
Got a banging headache and feel sick :(
But im hanging on in there with this!

Hey girls :) DON'T give up! I'm on Day 1 and so far so good.... I even phoned my CDC so i can go along next Tuesday for more Tetras. I must be feeling positive,lol!

PLEASE! hang in there ;)

Thanks guys.. im still on le olde cd wagon!!!!

Feeling much better now.. just about to tuck into my choc mint mousse :D my 2nd pack of the day :D

I am so jealous of you all-you are doing so well. Since my weekend, I have been terrible-not in the mood for anything except eating. I am bad tempered with myself, feel down about it all and yet I was on a high last week. So Day 1 again tomorrow.

I am so jealous of you all-you are doing so well. Since my weekend, I have been terrible-not in the mood for anything except eating. I am bad tempered with myself, feel down about it all and yet I was on a high last week. So Day 1 again tomorrow.

Lisa i know excactly how your feeling hun ive been there so many times....
Even though im doing ok now, i know that ive got to be so careful because before i know it, im back there again!
Postive thinking hun.. tomorrow is your time to crack it!! :vibes:

Omg! :eek: im not weighing in this thursday now.. next weigh in will now be thursday 10th july!! :eek:
Two weeks this thursday.
I just spoke to my lovely cdc Anne.

Ya see today i got a new job :D and my hours include thursday evenings, so i cant go to the meeting hall and weigh in...

So anne has kindly arranged to come to my house on thursday's from 10th july.

So im sending hubby2b into the meeting this week to get 2weeks supplys.. all good apart from i cant weigh in :(

But im gonna have a massive loss by the time i do!!! :cool:

Same as before. a forecourt cashier.. nothing flash just a bit of extra cash! lol that rhymes! :giggle:
Im a poet and dint know it! bad.. ok ill stop now..
Im so bored can you tell?! :D

Yeah the job... I got made reduntant 2 weeks ago from other job, we all did.. owner closed up and put it up for sale :( i'd been there nearly 2 yrs and loved it.. all staff were lovely were all good friends now. This new job petrol station is closer to home so bonus! :D
And the weird thing is i do 2 days a week and it's the same 2 days as i did at old job so fits in great with the OH and kids :D
How you doing jools?

Hiya chick

Congrats on the job ... every penny helps doesn't it!

I work at my kids school for 1 1/2 hours a day, I just take the kids dinner monies, count it all up, balance the books and bank it! I love it. Plus it gets me out of the house each day or else I would be a couch potato!

xx

Jools have you made day 2 100% s/s?
I have... and im well happy :D
Just having me last pack me hot choc tetra :D

Hey guys.. how you all doing?
All busy bee's i take it.. no1 about! :(
Hope your all being good! :crazy:

Back