98 DAY CHALLENGE

DONT DO IT JOOLS!!!!!!!!! :mad:

You dont "really wanna eat".. it's all in your mind.. drink some water.. drink loads of it... keep busy, stay focused. and STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!! :mad:

Come on hun.. you know you "really wanna lose weight".. not eat! :)

Just taking the dog out to see if that helps!

XX

How's it going jools? :)

I hate this time of day.... i gotta go cook tea for the family now :(

Im chanting in my head... " wedding... confident and comfortable and shock the s**t out of people!!!!" lol when i prove um wrong and look.. bloody great!! :D

Well done you two! Better day today though not total sole source! Donnamarie, how do you make the chocolate tetra hot. Do you add hot water or microwave it?

I started a thread and got loads of different advice.. but i went with this method...

Boil kettle and fill a big cup to the top with hot water.... leave for 1 minute to warm cup up.

Then discard the water... pour in your tetra and top up with the previously boiled kettle water.. and stir!

Just the right temp... some say we shouldn't microwave um see.
It was really nice this way :D

Well done jools :D

Going to watch a dvd with OH now... jumper it's called.

Night night all..... xxx Donna xxx

Good morning all :D
How are you all?

Lisa did you try a hot choc tetra?

How you feeling today jools.. better i hope :)

Hope you all have a great day :D

Another good cd day :D
Hope you've all had a good cd day 2! :D

Feeling very nervous right now.. just about to go start my new job... 1st shift.. just hoping staff are nice!

Wish me luck ;)

morning sweetie

how did your first shift go?

xx
Good morning! :D

Really well thanks hun.. staff were lovely, enjoyed it.. no probs at all.
Next in sunday 7am ;)

I did come home and eat thou :( but only 4 ryvita.. im having trouble again on the :sick0019: even thou im drinking loads of water and taking senokot.

How's your cd journey going hun?

Well.. i've been... enough said. :eek: :p
And im feeling much better ;)

How is everyone doing today then?
Im 1 pack down and 4 pints of water, so im going good :D

It is very quiet in here lately huh?
Am i all alone :( lol xxx

And I'm ashamed too. God, it is so difficult to get back on this diet. But every day when I get up I feel determined then the first sign of food and off I go again. Right tomorrow Saturday Day 1 . I am going to get up late as it is Saturday and focus, focus, focus. I had to reset my ticker but I am going to start a new July !one as a fresh start

Back in the game!!! I am in the 100% go for it mood again. Got up early-contraray to what I said yesterday and I feel absolutely ready to have a brilliant day and post to you guys tonight what a saint I have been! see you later. Have a good day!

Good luck lisa... me 2 im in for 100% s/s :D

Im just going to have shakes.. no mousse or bars so i can hopefully get into ketosis by day 3/4.

I got about 8 weeks or so till my dress fitting, final measurments :eek:

So ideally i'd like to be 100% s/s for the 8 weeks.. here's hoping! lol
But im going to try very very hard.

Hope everyone is well.... have a nice day all :wavey:

WOW! we got 5 gold stars on this thread... what's that about?
Not noticed that before....
But i assume it's good :cool:

Hi everyone :)

I have to admit that i've been reading posts here and in the WW forum while "hiding!" LMAO!

Like some of you, i've been falling at every hurdle i set myself, whether it be WW or Cambridge,lol! H E L P ! I thought i'd stay quiet till i got to grips with which diet i was actually doing,lol! ((I know i'm laughing at MYSELF, but no wonder :))

Anyway, as one or two of you mentioned your also struggling, i thought it was safe to also admit to the same thing :)

I'm not "really" doing any diet just now but what i have been doing is eating sensibly (...i think..) I would like to go to WW on Tuesday night as i missed the class last week as i didnt want to see that i'd put on, on my card,lol! Last time at WW i was 12/5.5 but my own scales said 12/9 before i left the flat - so, if i'm 12/6 on my scales Tues night before i leave flat then i'll deffo go as i will know that i've lost "something" If not then i'll be staying at home :( lol!

Good luck to us all eh? ;)

Chins up! Mouths shut!!!!!! Gooooooooo!!!! ;) :)

I rated the thread 5* because I've made some really wicked friends on here :eek:

Well I see you've been a bit naughty ;) tee hee, oh well girls lets climb back on and do it this time! I'm starting tomorrow as I'm working a night shift so will be sleeping all day (no eating) LOL!

Oh I did tell Jools and Abz yesterday but........

I PASSED!!!!!!!

Woooooooooo :bliss::party0019::talk017::party0011::party0011:

Back