98 DAY CHALLENGE

hurray-good on you!
Put a new ticker on for July for myself as it wasn't motivating me seeing not much weight loss. Had good day today-looking forward to my mousse tonight!

Taronga Leela Oh I did tell Jools and Abz yesterday but........ [COLOR=red said:
I PASSED!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Yippppeeee
:party0023::party0023:

:eek::eek::eek: :wave_cry: :eek::eek::eek:

Evening all ...

Ive made arrangemants to see my lovely CDC on wednesday night. I was gonna restart tomorrow BUT I have a barbeque tomorrow afternoon and I just know I will eat so Im gonna restart on monday morning.

Hope you are all ok and once again WELL DONE BEX!!!!

xx

Well I have a new incentive to lose some weight. We had the wedding invitation for a close friends wedding yesterday. Its on september 6th (9 weeks!:eek:).

Ive set myself a 2 stone target but ideally I would love to get to the 12 stone bracket for then which would mean a loss of 2 stone 4lbs!

I WANT TO WEAR A DRESS AND NOT HIDE IN A CORNER! :eek:

I WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE SAY I HAVE LOST WEIGHT AND LOOK FAB! :eek:

xx

Go for it! I actually stuck to it yesterday and I was amazed to see the loss on the scales this morning. I know its water loss and needs to be consolidated but it does motivate me! Good luck everyone. Have a lovely sunny Sunday!

Thanks Jools and Lisa!

Well, went to see KT Tunstal and Athelete at a little outdoor gig near where I live last night and was verbally insulted by some very drunk person who stood right in front of us. Wouldn't have been so bad if they were a little shorter, but they were the same height. Anyway cut a long story shut we mentioned to them that they'd stood right in front and we had to move which inconvenienced the people behind us only to be told to p*ss off and called a fat c**t. Nice!

So this has given me the motivation to actually do this diet and do it properly. Not only did that girl ruin my night, she'd also made me feel very ashamed about myself and completely subordinate because of my size. I'm not even a nasty person, I'm really very timid and to have insults thrown in my face like that just threw me. I had to leave the gig in the end because I was in tears.

Can't believe some people can be so nasty to people they don't even know.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, working a night shift tonight so neeeeeeed sleeeeeeep!

Sorry for the moan, I can't believe how bad I feel because of that.

Good luck everyone today with diets and things, look forward to hearing how well we've all done tomorrow.

Lots of love x x x x x x

Oh hun ... some people just have no idea what a struggle it is to lose weight!

Chin up and hold that head high!

xx

Im back jools :)

Ive had a weekend of eating :eek: OH took me out for a meal last night.. surprised me because ive been feeling down.. bless him.

It was sort of " a last supper" idea.. so today im ready to go back to s/s 100% :D

I am a bit depressed today-don't know why. Anyway, ate 2 bars and had a shake and a soup and couldn't resist some hummous and salad in fridge. I don't know why I was picking. I wasn't eating because I was hungry. So day 1 tomorrow. I do seem to have a pattern. Two very good ss days followed by a hungry day. I shall be 90 by the time I get this weight off. But I don't want to give up as I have kept the original weight off but I know I can never take my eye off the ball!!!

Hi all :)

Well Done Jools on getting to Day 2!!!!!! ;)

I'm also on Day 2 of Cambridge s/s!!!!! Don't know how on earth i got past Day 1,lol,lol!

Are you on Day 2 aswell Donna??

2pts down...

Goodluck everyone! :)

Morning all... no feathers i failed yesterday :(

But today im setting myself a target... i go on holiday in 61 days so i want to S/S 100% for 60 days! :rolleyes:
So here's to day 1 of 60! lol

I need all the luck in the world... here i go again :p

Hope you all have a great day... :D

I am a bit depressed today-don't know why. Anyway, ate 2 bars and had a shake and a soup and couldn't resist some hummous and salad in fridge. I don't know why I was picking. I wasn't eating because I was hungry. So day 1 tomorrow. I do seem to have a pattern. Two very good ss days followed by a hungry day. I shall be 90 by the time I get this weight off. But I don't want to give up as I have kept the original weight off but I know I can never take my eye off the ball!!!
Ive been feeling like this lately too lisa... and i dont know why :confused:

Come on lets do this together today.. day 1 for us both.

Bet i can last longer than you!! lol :p :giggle:

Hi Sapphire hun! Lets hope you do as well as feathers babes!

Good luck to you and keep posting on here for your support!

xx

Back